PDA

View Full Version : My foster Sydney is going to be spayed on Friday

moosmom
10-20-2003, 06:07 PM
Since Syd is showing signs of going into heat, the shelter has set an appt. for the white coats to be spayed on Friday. I'll drop her off early Friday morning and pick her up after work.

I'm glad she's finally getting spayed because I've got a great home for her!!

jenluckenbach
10-20-2003, 06:18 PM
Sydney has a home of her own to go to???? That is great news.

My foster Sweet Annie was spayed today and my biggest worry is watching her incision when she won't let me grasp on to her. Wish us luck and good luck to Sydney (of course, she'll be fine) :D

Uabassoon
10-20-2003, 06:24 PM
I'm so happy that Syndey is going to have a new furrever home! And good luck with her spaying tomorrow.

Steffi N
10-20-2003, 07:08 PM
I hope all goes well with Sydney on Friday. Annie, I hope you make a good recovery. Good luck to you both, Donna and Jen.

krazyaboutkatz
10-20-2003, 11:52 PM
Donna, I hope everything goes well with Sydney's spaying and I'm so glad that she has a forever home to do to. :)

kimlovescats
10-21-2003, 09:59 AM
How wonderful that Sydney has a new home! I'm sure Friday's spay will go just fine, please do let us know though for peace of PT mind!!!;)

moosmom
10-23-2003, 08:33 AM
Sydney's spay has been postponed till her milk dries up. I called the vet this morning and that's what she said to do because she doesn't want to take the chance of milk leaking into her abdomen from the surgery. Since Baby Sara is still nursing (and eating on her own) I'll wait.

So...it's status quo for the time being. Baby Sara will go to the shelter for adoption when she turns 10 weeks (another 4 weeks to go).

I've decided to adopt Sydney myself. I told my friend whose friend wanted to adopt her that because the male roommate said he was allergic and didn't especially like cats, that I wasn't going to let her adopt Syd. I know she's pissed. But I don't care.

krazyaboutkatz
10-23-2003, 11:10 AM
Donna, I'm so glad to hear that you've decided to adopt sweet Sydney. :D Now she'll have the loving caring forever home that she deserves. :)