PDA

View Full Version : Aww, my nephew got his first tooth!

ILoveMyAbbyGirl
10-20-2003, 04:50 PM
:(

He got his first tooth! I'm torn between happiness and sadness, believe it or not, I remember when we all went,

"Oh!! He SMILED!"

or

"Oh, he had his FIRST bath today!"

:( He's growing up to soon.. :(

ticosmyham
10-20-2003, 04:58 PM
Awww.... my lil brother Gavin got his first tooth!! I just saw him yesterday!! Maybe that's why he was GNAWING on my finger!! lol i love him! he's a doll! lol but anyway, don't be sad! it's good news! just wait until we can influence him to listen to bon jovi! and i'll get him his first guitar....k? i have anice red flying v in mind!! :) lol

ILoveMyAbbyGirl
10-20-2003, 07:06 PM
*Bump*

ILoveMyAbbyGirl
10-20-2003, 09:16 PM
*double bump*

This is a monumental moment in my life, guys!!! :)

popcornbird
10-20-2003, 11:28 PM
How neat! I don't see what's there to be sad about it though! Its a happy sign, a sign that Gavin is growing up well and healthy, and a sign that he will soon be old enough to interact with everyone, enjoy people, run around and give you folks a hard time! Hehehehe!

Gavin's so cute! How old is he now?

anna_66
10-21-2003, 07:41 AM
I know they grow up way too fast, I can't belive my oldest niece is already 16:eek: I too remember when she got her first tooth, seems like just yesterday!
Cherish these moments:)

ILoveMyAbbyGirl
10-21-2003, 05:19 PM
He is 4 months old... :( My sweetie lol

RubyMutt
10-21-2003, 08:20 PM
Aww, how cute :)

The do grow up so fast...

I took my niece to a pumpkin patch on Saturday and she stopped and READ a sign aloud to me. I could hardly believe it... It seems like yesterday she was just a tiny little baby and now she's in first grade.