PDA

View Full Version : Finally, pictures of Max, the Bengal Cat!

luckies4me
10-20-2003, 01:23 PM
Ok, I have finally recieved some pictures of Max by his current owner and it looks as if he will be coming here in a few short weeks. His owner has been in California caring for her father, so we still need to arrange a time to bring our new baby home. :)

She sent pics today so I thought I would share. :)

luckies4me
10-20-2003, 01:25 PM
He has nice coloring and nice spots too. :D

luckies4me
10-20-2003, 01:30 PM
I saved the best for last! I can't wait to bring him home and start working with him. Funny how last year I was bombarded with Bengal rescues and this year it has been pretty slow which is a great thing. I will be working on getting him used to a collar and being indoors, until he is fit to be adopted. He does go outside so he will need to be tested for FIV/FELV before coming here. I've been really busy with the cats lately. Simba and Max look so much alike, don't they? I can't wait to get a pic of them together, all three of my spotties, Cheetah, Max, and Sim! :D Ok, so that makes how many kitter cats now? LOL Seems like my Bengal Brood has grown in such a short amount of time.

I'll update once he gets here, or I recieve more pics. :) Enjoy the last pic, he's a real looker!

RedHedd
10-20-2003, 01:31 PM
WOW! :eek: What a big beauty! Lucky you!:)

catlover4ever
10-20-2003, 01:40 PM
OMG is he ever georgeous and handsome. Best of luck with him, keep us posted.

luckies4me
10-20-2003, 01:44 PM
He does seem fairly big doesn't he? It seems like Mystic and Simba are getting along great now, however we still cannot get Simba into the house for longer than a few hours. He has stayed in at night but he must have really been an outdoor cat because he just loves it outside.

Max may not actually be coming here until we move, but we have to see. We are still trying to determine space issues and all that and want to make sure all our cats are UTD on their shots first and have Simbas dental done. So we are still deciding when exactly he will be coming here. He's not in dire need to be rehomed ASAP or he would already be here, and as you can see his mother is finding it very hard to let him go. I can only imagine what she's going through having to find new homes for two of her beloved cats. He's not really a rescue rescue, like the others I have had, he's more like well I can't really explain it. He just touched us and I knew we had to help this guy get into a great home. We may be fostering her siamse too, Simbas brother as well, but will see what transpires.

Maxes father actually won Best of Show so that's a pretty big accomplishment for his family.

Killearn Kitties
10-20-2003, 04:46 PM
Oh he's gorgeous!! I love Bengal cats.