PDA

View Full Version : Look at this beauty in need of a home!

luckies4me
10-20-2003, 01:06 PM
This girl is absolutely stunning, she takes my breath away!

http://www.petfinder.org/fotos/OR03.1811605.jpg

You can read about her here:
http://www.petfinder.org/pet.cgi?action=2&pet=1811605&adTarget=468petsgeneral&SessionID=3f9423293e0131cc-app3&display=&preview=1&row=50

K & L
10-20-2003, 01:47 PM
She is beautiful! I hope she finds a good home.

carole
10-20-2003, 04:15 PM
I don't think Siam will be there for long, she is simply stunning, and she has a loving personality to match, a real beauty.:)

trayi52
10-20-2003, 04:53 PM
Siam is very beautiful, and has the cutest expression on her face, I wish I could have her, but I already have two cats, and a husband that hates cats. Remember the saying if you hate cats in this lifetime, when you die you will come back as a mouse. So I guess my husband will be a mouse. heh, heh, heh, LOL, anyway she makes me think of my pyewackett who died last year, she has the same expression as my pyewackett. Pyewackett was some sort of simiames,(did I spell that riight, no?) she had the beautiful blue eyes, but she didn't look like a whatever I spelled wrong, didnt have black marking of any kind, but she had beautiful blue eyes. She lived to be 16 or 17. I paid $10 dollars for her.:D

here is a picture of her, don't know what kind she was, but she had beautiful blue eyes anyway.

luckies4me
10-20-2003, 06:44 PM
WOW, she is one pretty cat you had there, and her kittens are cute also!

Siam is a smoked tabby, their pretty rare I imagine as I have only seen one in person, and that's her lol. :p I'm thinking of going there this weekend to take a look. Just to take some pics, because she's just so pretty.

trayi52
10-20-2003, 07:08 PM
Is there such a thing as a tabby point simease? LOL:) don't matter does it, she was loved anyway, but I wish i had a picture of pyewacketts face, so you could see how the expressions are so much alike. It funny after I lost one of my Chihuahuas, after a while I decided to look for another, I would look at them and say, no, I guess I am looking for a certain expression.

Lorraine
10-20-2003, 07:17 PM
Wow, what a pretty girl! I hope she finds a great loving home!

carole
10-20-2003, 08:25 PM
Luckies4me, are you sure you can just stop by to take pics, Maybe you will be tooo.......tempted and just take her home with you , here's hoping!!!!:)

luckies4me
10-20-2003, 08:38 PM
Originally posted by carole
Luckies4me, are you sure you can just stop by to take pics, Maybe you will be tooo.......tempted and just take her home with you , here's hoping!!!!:)

I want her sooooooooo bad! I REALLY REALLY want her lol! But, it says she should go to a home as the only cat. :( If not, I would adopt her in a heartbeat and that's the truth. So I figured I will go volunteer a few hours since I haven't been lately and spend some times with her to get her social to make sure she gets adopted as soon as possible. :)

kimlovescats
10-21-2003, 12:35 AM
She is gorgeous!!! My rescue, Emma is a smoke tabby as well!

catmandu
10-21-2003, 10:54 AM
We , the Lost Cats know how hard it is to find a good home. thusly we are praying for that Poor Cat to find a Furr Ever Home , and find a Guardian that truly will cherish her , and keep her safe. Barring that all she has to do is turn up on our Porch , and The Feeder will do the REST.