PDA

View Full Version : I am worried about Zippy-Kat

jenluckenbach
10-20-2003, 11:49 AM
She hasn't posted since 10-6 and she disabled her PM's and does not allow e-mails through this forum. I hope that some of the people that she was closer to have been in contact with her.

Has anyone spoken with her? Is she OK? She is dealing with so much, I hate to see her isolate herself.

micki76
10-20-2003, 12:20 PM
She was on chat last night, but I didn’t speak with her much and it was late so I got off shortly after. I know that sometimes sympathy, though well meaning, can be overwhelming and bring up all your feelings of loss again. I may be totally off the mark on that, but that’s at least how I feel. Of course, I’m the type to stuff those feelings as deep down as I can and wait for them to go away. Then at some point, I pull them back out and deal. Sometimes a wound is too fresh.

gini
10-20-2003, 01:52 PM
Zippy-Kat is fine. She is just taking a break from Pet Talk for a while so that she can direct her attention to her grad school work.

Karen
10-20-2003, 02:36 PM
Gini is correct. Zippy-kat and I had a nice long phone conversation a few days ago, she was at the time contemplating not one but two 15-page papers due, wondering about a job interview, and still dealing with her friend's death, about which she said she's doing okay, the grief comes in waves, but she's dealing with it. Piper is growing and up to ten pounds - so different from the diminuative Miss Sophie (and Miss Hoppy) in so many ways ... I'm sure she'll check back in when life calms down abit.

aly
10-20-2003, 02:58 PM
I get to see her on Friday :) I'll be sure to take tons of pics of her and post them all over PT since she's not here to stop me!! (hehehe, just kidding Tonya!)

HoRsELUvR
10-20-2003, 03:29 PM
Im glad she's ok.i heard about what happened and it was so sad.

Heather Wallace
10-20-2003, 04:22 PM
hope she comes back soon,

dukedogsmom
10-20-2003, 04:28 PM
Sorry to hear she's had problems. This place will surely make her feel better.

Aspen and Misty
10-20-2003, 07:02 PM
I miss her around here :( I miss Piper :(

::sigh::

Ash

Steffi N
10-20-2003, 07:15 PM
We all miss Tonya and feel for her as she is going through this sad time.
We hope she comes back soon.

Dogz
10-20-2003, 07:20 PM
I have been wondering where she has been too.:( I am glad to hear that she is Ok, and we can't wait to see her back here.