PDA

View Full Version : Can Tyah be a boys name?

Aspen and Misty
10-19-2003, 08:21 PM
Could I leave Tyah's name Tyah? Do you think it's boyish enough???

Ashley

wolf_Q
10-19-2003, 08:51 PM
Maybe make it Ty or Tyler?

Aspen and Misty
10-19-2003, 09:04 PM
:D Thanx for voting and for your opnion! :D

Ash

Rottieluver45
10-19-2003, 09:05 PM
Change it! I think it`s too girly for such a manly bun! :D ;)

I like Ty or Tyler too!

Uabassoon
10-19-2003, 09:14 PM
I still like butternut!

Aspen and Misty
10-19-2003, 09:33 PM
Originally posted by Uabassoon
I still like butternut!

:D Me to! :D

Lmao! Rottieluver- You OBVIOUSLY have NOT seen Tyah's leg. VERY VERY womenly. He is sooo danity also! Hey, looks like Thelmer now has to hot men after her!

Ash

GoldenRetrLuver
10-19-2003, 09:48 PM
Originally posted by wolf_Q
Maybe make it Ty or Tyler?

That's what I told her on AIM. :p
I like it. :)

carole
10-19-2003, 10:04 PM
You could always call him Tyson, lol.

Rottieluver45
10-19-2003, 10:09 PM
Originally posted by Aspen and Misty
:D Me to! :D

Lmao! Rottieluver- You OBVIOUSLY have NOT seen Tyah's leg. VERY VERY womenly. He is sooo danity also! Hey, looks like Thelmer now has to hot men after her!

Ash

She was jealous at Tyah, b/c ya know, it use to be a girl, with her man. But now I told her she can`t look at another picture of Tyah or Tyler or Butternut. (Name?)(she gets too emotional, ya know, cause I used to think she was a...boy!! :eek: :)

G.P.girl
10-19-2003, 10:55 PM
i like tyah. i think it's a cool name not to girly. like taylor can be a boys or girls name.

Heather Wallace
10-20-2003, 04:18 PM
Leave it, its fine.

Aspen and Misty
10-20-2003, 06:45 PM
Thanx everyone!

What do you think of the Name Simon?

Ashley

Uabassoon
10-20-2003, 06:50 PM
I've always loved the name simon... but to me he (tyah) will always be Butternut :)

Aspen and Misty
10-20-2003, 06:55 PM
Originally posted by Uabassoon
I've always loved the name simon... but to me he (tyah) will always be Butternut :)

Well what about Simon (middle name) Butternut???

Simon Butternut, has a nice ring to it :D

Ashley

Dogz
10-20-2003, 06:57 PM
I personally think that Tyah is kinda girly (really cute name though:)) but yes I do like the name Simon, and Simon Butternut is really cute!:D

magcpen
10-20-2003, 11:39 PM
Ummm.... hehe I though Tyah WAS a girl, lol...

Aspen and Misty
10-21-2003, 05:50 AM
Originally posted by magcpen
Ummm.... hehe I though Tyah WAS a girl, lol...

He was. Tyah was a female, then I found out that he was acctually male.

Ash

jenluckenbach
10-21-2003, 06:58 AM
I had never even heard the name Tyah before, so I could not even tell if it were a girl of boy name. But people always shorten names, so I think Ty would be PERFECT!

By the way..................doesn't ANYONE know how to sex an animal any more?????????:rolleyes: (and I don't mean you Ash, I am referring to those that sell or adopt animals out):D

Aspen and Misty
10-21-2003, 02:40 PM
Originally posted by jenluckenbach
I had never even heard the name Tyah before, so I could not even tell if it were a girl of boy name. But people always shorten names, so I think Ty would be PERFECT!

By the way..................doesn't ANYONE know how to sex an animal any more?????????:rolleyes: (and I don't mean you Ash, I am referring to those that sell or adopt animals out):D

Thats cause I made it up! :D I'm ver y orginal NOT! I read the name Tia and pronounced it Tie ah so I named Buttnut Tyah.

Jen- It acctually is VERY hard to tell weither a bunny is male or female. Even breeders who have had bunnies and been breeding/raising bunnies for YEARS have trouble. Bunny vets also have trouble. ( Uabassoon told me this info, but I've also read it else-where)

Ashley

magcpen
10-21-2003, 06:11 PM
Originally posted by jenluckenbach

Hehe... reminds me the time we took Chris (then Christine) my RB rabbit to the vet for a mysterious growth on it's underside.... :p

I think Ty or Tyler would be a good way to change it. Did you just find out the gender recently?