PDA

View Full Version : Happy Birthday to Cheetah and Tin Tin! They turned three years old on the 17th :0)

luckies4me
10-19-2003, 06:16 PM
Cheetah and Tin Tin turned three years old two days ago. I just now remembered and feel so bad, so tonight we are having a big birthday bash for Cheetah, and Dans dad is going to spoil Tin Tin when he gets home tonight. :D

We are breaking out the wet food and sprinkling it with cat nip just for my little girl. I can't believe they are three years old already. :eek: I will make sure to take lots of pics soon. I can only provide birthday pics of Cheetah since Tin Tin lives at Dans dads. For those of you who do not know, Tin Tin and Cheetah are brother and sister and are Houdinis children. :)

I LOVE my kitties! :D

Ok, Cheetah wants to say hi. ;)

~~~~~~~~~~~

Hi everbody. Mommas so mean cuz she missed my birfday the otherz day, but she sayz she's gonna make it's up to me tonights and I'm going to have a parties! :D She let me sleep in the roomz all days long and let me catch up on my beauty sleep so I could look my bestest for the parties tonight. I can't wait to have my yummy food tonight. I just had to say hi and let everyone know because I am special and the bestest cat of this household, not to mention the prettiest. :) Ok PetTalkers, talk to you all later. I will make surez to pose my bestest for my party tonight. :D

neko1
10-19-2003, 06:26 PM
Happy Birthday to both of you!!!!! :D

ramanth
10-20-2003, 09:25 AM
Happy belated birthday! :D

catmandu
10-20-2003, 10:29 AM
Happy Birthday as well Cheetah and TinTin from All Of Us at the Lost Cats!

luckies4me
10-20-2003, 10:50 AM
Sorry I haven't posted pics yet but we are all very sick, especially Dylan. He has an eye infection, a runny nose and a terrible cough. :( We went to a Bday party Friday night and Dan's uncle didn't tell us his son was sick, so now we are all sick. :mad:

I promise I'll post pics today though. :)

kimlovescats
10-20-2003, 11:24 AM
Happy Birthday to Cheetah and Tin Tin... and get well soon to everyone ... especially Dylan!