PDA

View Full Version : Just checking in.......

Moose
10-19-2003, 03:16 PM
Okay I finally understand what everyone means when they say that this board is ADDICTING. Yes, I'm in Jamaica right now......but my friend brought her laptop with her [why, I don't know] and I decided to slip on over here and check out what's going on.

We got here late Friday night and hung out on the beach for about an hour. It's great down here [a little cloudy sometimes but nothing we can't handle].

I dropped Moose off at my parents' house earlier Friday afternoon and he definitely didn't seem too sad to see me go [the second he got there he tackled my parents' Golden and off they went ;)]. Obviously he's not missing me much. :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

I have to make this quick, but I just wanted to pop in and let you guys know how things are going. :) Don't let me miss anything while I'm gone! ;) :D

aly
10-19-2003, 03:25 PM
Glad you are having such a great time. I'm sure Moose is having fun but he'll be happy to see his mommy come home! :)

Foam
10-19-2003, 04:00 PM
Hey!
Wow! Jamaica! Beautiful, and you're so lucky to get to go there! I bet Moose misses his mama lots..;) Glad you're having a good time! Keep cheking in, girl!! :D

Cayter

tatsxxx11
10-19-2003, 05:09 PM
I'm jealous!! It's 42 and raining here!:( You're so lucky to be in sunny and warm, beautiful Jamaica!! Happy to hear Moose adjusted just fine to his Mommy's absence!!:D That's a Lab for ya; can't phase them! You have a great time and be safe and hurry back!! Sandra

anna_66
10-19-2003, 08:06 PM
Originally posted by Moose
Okay I finally understand what everyone means when they say that this board is ADDICTING.
Yep, sure is:p

Now, go..have fun!!!! And of course remember to take some pics to share:D