PDA

View Full Version : Had the Police called on us twice today

Aspen and Misty
10-19-2003, 02:41 PM
Breeze :rolleyes:

LOL. No, she did nothing bad :D We were at the mall with her and Elmo and the gang were there along with there body guards (lmao) Well we were walking through and there were probly 20 police all over the mall and when we passed one, one of them came running after us yelling HEY YOU STOP!!! LOL. So we stopped and turned around. EVERYONE was staring at us :rolleyes: He is like NO DOGS! I was like, well She is a service dog and he is like ok, so, since he is there, he starts petting her and saying hi to her. :p Well, then we were walking down to Fisnish line and the garbage guy called security on us :rolleyes: O man, busted by tehe trash collector :p so a diffrent security guy came and talked to Breeze. Also, when we went to Sam's club, I convinced a family to do Paws With a Cause!!! i gave them the web site and she is like come on huny we can do this and he is like, well see. LOL.

That was our exitting day! :D

Ashley

tatsxxx11
10-19-2003, 05:21 PM
:D:D:D You showed 'em Breeze!! You must be so proud of your baby, Ash. You're doing an amazing job with her!!:) Hugs to the puppers!!

Dogz
10-19-2003, 09:12 PM
When everyone looked at you, you should have said, "See her? The one your looking at? Your looking a service dog here!":p It sure did sound like an exciting day. Keep us updated on all of your trips, like tats said, it sounds like you are doing a great job with her.

Aspen and Misty
10-19-2003, 09:40 PM
Wanna hear about a "fight" I had with a Women at Cirreo's??

Ok, well me and Breeze went out to lunch with the school to this lil Italian place. I went up to ask if I could bring Breeze in and the lady is like, We do not allow pets. I said, she is not a pet she is a service dog and went into my whole Servie dog speech (yes, I have one :p ) and with that said she said "We do not allow pets in here". I said "She is not a pet, she is a service dog". Then a mand comes out and says whats going on? And the lady is like do we allow pets in here? I said She is NOT a pet she is a SERVIE DOG!!!!!! By this time I wanted to hit the lady with something BIG and HEAVY! It took me at least 5 mins to try and get this lady to listen to me. Finally my teacher comes over and is like "Ma'am, this is a service dog, she isn't like a "pet" " and the lady behind the counter is all like "Ohhh, then it's ok" :rolleyes:

UGHH!

Everywhere else they act like it's nothing. They are like, why do you even ask of course Dunkin Donuts allows service dogs :D

Ash