PDA

View Full Version : Whats it like?

Amber
10-19-2003, 01:56 PM
Whats it like to have 2 or more cats? :)

aly
10-19-2003, 02:00 PM
I've got 2 cats, 2 adolescent foster cats, and 5 foster kittens right now ... I think its safe to say its pretty close to heaven :D

catcrazylady
10-19-2003, 02:07 PM
Always interesting, always fun, and I wouldn't trade my 9 for anything! :D :D http://petoftheday.com/talk/images/our_smilies/biggrin.gif

Amber
10-19-2003, 02:19 PM
Aww!! Lucky!!

Psst...Aly when can we see some pics of your foster kitties? :D

Former User
10-19-2003, 02:58 PM
Originally posted by Amber
Whats it like to have 2 or more cats? :)

Well, it's never quiet or boring here :D
(we have 4 cats, 2 of them are two years and 2 of them are 6 months old)

sirrahbed
10-19-2003, 05:17 PM
The most cats we have had at one time was 3 plus a foster. Right now, we have two kittens which we have never had before - always adopted adults. Having two kittens is a BLAST. The human kids are all gone so this is how I chose to deal with "empty nest". (My daughter is on the forum - Sirrahsim, mommy to Boomer - she just married and moved to Japan.) There is never a dull day around here. I can't believe how much trouble TWO babies can get into. They really urge each other on - accomplices in crime! FUN!!
I just cannot imagine a house without a cat or two or three!!! There is nothing better than coming home to frisky fun or sleeping angels on the couch! I always have a warm furry body or two in bed with me when I read. Emily likes to snuggle under my chin. No more meals alone - always a furry face close to the plate. No privacy in the bathroom. Shut the door and furry paws appear underneath and the whimpering begins. Wiggle toes under the covers and they get bitten....just a few observations of having two or more cats in the house!!

Amber
10-19-2003, 05:32 PM
Aww! You are all so Lucky to have 2 or more kitties!!

sirrahbedI just noticed you are from Ohio! Me ToO!! :D

carole
10-19-2003, 05:33 PM
Amber I have never had more than one cat all my life until about a year ago when my RB Sooti came into my life, and as everyone knows I have two, lexie my newbie, well I have had her nearly 7mths now.

I love having two cats, (Secretly would like more........) as my two have such different personalitys, and they also look so different, its great fun and I can highly recommend it.:) :D

neko1
10-19-2003, 06:30 PM
I love having 4 kitties!!!! Always something interesting going on, and always someone to sit on my lap:)

NoahsMommy
10-19-2003, 10:33 PM
I love it! I always have someone to warm my lap or "help" me with anything I'm doing. :)

RedHedd
10-19-2003, 11:19 PM
I like having two cats, having had only one cat at a time my entire life until Goldie died earlier this year. Sometimes I think I'm splitting my affections, but I don't play favorites as I can't pick which one would be the favorite -- I love them both so much now. It's definitely never boring and I always have at least one cat keeping me company.

krazyaboutkatz
10-20-2003, 12:02 AM
I really enjoy having 4 cats. :) They are all big mama's boys and give me unconditional love. It's great to come home and be greeted by my 4 furkids. :D They're also very entertaining and help relieve the stresses of everyday life. In a word, it's heaven. :D