PDA

View Full Version : Who's your doggy's hero??!

iluvlabs123
10-19-2003, 09:55 AM
feel free to ask your doggy.. every dog has a hero!

Sandy: my hero is Dr. Jerry.(her vet)
(when she had a tumor he helped get rid of it and now almost 2 years later she is good as new and still happy and healthy!
I also LOVE my mommy!!

Sugar- you, christina!

(sugars hero is me because we adopted her from a life of hard work and no fun (she was beaten and whipped! :( :( ) but now she's LIVING IT UP like she had never done... with comfort and leisure. and fun!)

Foam
10-19-2003, 11:30 AM
Darlin's-The CAR! ;)
Ozzy's-Lassie.

:)

Samantha Puppy
10-19-2003, 09:23 PM
I would like to think that I'm Samantha's hero. If it weren't for me, my neighbor would've taken her to the shelter where I'm sure she would've been adopted, but still... I spent a week of my life fighting with my parents *and* boyfriend to get her here. And now that she's here, she's spoiled rotten. She's got it good. :) I hope she admires me for going through so much to take her in. It'd be nice.

thunderdog
10-20-2003, 01:47 PM
Scooby Doo is my hero!

iluvlabs123
11-06-2003, 09:40 AM
hehehe "scooby doo" how cute!

lovemyshiba
11-06-2003, 10:26 AM
Cute!!!!

Let's see--

"Riley who is your hero?" YOU MOMMY!!!!! You took me from that mean lady in the parking lot at the spca and gave me a wonderful home!!!!

"Jada who is your hero?"My daddy is my hero. He and mommy found me at the spca, and he came and played with me 3 times a day until they were able to take me to my wonderful home!!

"Abbey who is your hero?"Snoopy!! He's a cool dog. And the vaccuum cleaner--I hate the noise, but without it daddy would see my messes that I make that mommy carefully cleans up before he gets home!!

"Kito who is your hero?"Me.

petlover
11-06-2003, 12:26 PM
Hallie's is Lassie. She said that she not only looks like Lassie, but she has a great owner too. I love that dog!!!:D

dukedogsmom
11-06-2003, 12:32 PM
I would have to say the woman that fostered Duke and 4 of his buddies. She made sure they all found good homes. After that, I guess it's me :)

petlover
11-07-2003, 01:00 PM
Forgot to post the rest of my dogs besides Hallie.

Harley: The car

Cleo: Shiloh

Sugar: My momma

Ginger: Tennis Balls

Heidi: I would have to say... FOOD!!!!!

Hallie: Of course is Lassie!!!