View Full Version : Today's Garfield:-)

anna_66
10-19-2003, 07:00 AM
This was too cute not to share:D
http://images.ucomics.com/comics/ga/2003/ga031019.gif

Pam
10-19-2003, 07:04 AM
Anna that is so cute!!! It also explains why I often wake up feeling all kinked up and with body aches but I wouldn't change a thing! The middle one on the bottom row was Bella this morning! LOL! By the way, I LOVE you new signature! Your three always are so cute but I think this one is my favorite so far! :)

Cincy'sMom
10-19-2003, 08:35 AM
I think Garfield stole those moves from Spot!!!

Foam
10-19-2003, 11:24 AM
Lol Awwww! That's what it looks like in my bed! :p That was really cute, Anna thanks for sharing! :D

captain
10-19-2003, 05:48 PM
Anna,

That was fantastic!!!!!
Thanks for sharing.

I LOVE Garfield :)

LoudLou
10-19-2003, 06:07 PM
And that is EXACTLY why we have a Kingsize bed! :D :D Never would have thought Little LOUD Louie would take up so much room, but he does!;)

anna_66
10-19-2003, 07:59 PM
Originally posted by Pam
I LOVE you new signature! Your three always are so cute but I think this one is my favorite so far! :)
Thanks Pam:)

Glad you all liked the cartoon!

ramanth
10-21-2003, 08:43 AM
How cute!! :D I love my three snugglers. :D

Cinder & Smoke
10-21-2003, 09:39 AM
:D

That's pretty close to Smokey's BigBed routine...

But they forgot to show Cinder in the Foot & Leg Warmer Position. ;)

An wait a minute...
*I* don't get the Center of the Bed :eek: !

I'm lucky if there enough blankie left to cover my butt!
Another inch closer to the edge and *I'd* be falling onto the floor!

We start out with about 2/3 for ME, 1/3 for Them...
By morning I'm lucky to have 1/3 of the Bed and a
*partial* covering of blankie! :rolleyes:

micki76
10-21-2003, 09:54 AM
Looks like me and Chester, except Chester must be under the covers. Then he’s all over the bed and me!

lovemyshiba
10-21-2003, 10:27 AM
Looks like Abbey--after daddy leaves for work of course!!!
She loves to snuggle up right by my head (after all of the licking), and does not like it if I move!!!
Riley takes the footwarmer position!!

Thanks for sharing this Anna!!:)

Kendra
10-21-2003, 12:00 PM
Cute cartoon!

I have the opposite problem. At night, I flop around like a fish out of water. Poor doggie sometimes starts out laying on the floor at night and then joins me after a while. After he joins me, I let him know (with a click or a grunt) before I roll over and he instantly moves out of the way. -I'm glad he's not grumpy when I want him to move despite the fact that he probably doesn't get much sleep at night!

robinh
10-21-2003, 12:13 PM
This could be any one of three of ours: Max, Muffin or Kirby. They love to cuddle. Molly and Carly want nothing to do with anyone when they sleep. They don't even like it when you move.

I do have to agree with Phred - by morning I'm lucky to have any of the bed or the covers. As it gets cooler here they get closer and want more covers.

Great cartoon, Anna! Love it!

MaxandSpike'sMom
10-21-2003, 12:17 PM
Reminds me of spike!! Usually he keeps my feet warm but lately he has been curling right up and not wanting to get out of bed. Must be those lazy days of Fall.

My Peanuts
10-21-2003, 04:31 PM
AWWW! I love Garfield and that one is sooo cute! Odie acts just like Sylvia except I wake up with Pug butt in my face!:rolleyes: