PDA

View Full Version : Beautiful Baby!

judymin61
10-19-2003, 12:21 AM
Hi Baby!
Even with your eye gone, you are beautiful! A sad story indeed, but with a good ending! Such spirit we can all admire. Baby you so deserve to be our COTD! Many more healthy years and hope your mum can help with the weight issue!:) :)

karlyb
10-19-2003, 12:54 AM
What a beautiful Baby you are! It must have been a hard decision for your mom to take you for surgery, but I hope it means many more healthy years for you. You are a gorgeous girl with a strong will and spirit. I am glad you are our COTD.

Dan Holder
10-19-2003, 04:56 AM
Hearing that such a sweet and pretty cat has any problems is sad, but she doesn't look like she is concerned. She's got a great home, life is good, and she just wants to enjoy it. Good luck.

catcrazylady
10-19-2003, 05:09 AM
Such a BEAUTIFUL girl! You look like you are just giving us all a very flirty wink! http://petoftheday.com/talk/images/our_smilies/wink.gif My Maggie Sue tells me all the time that she does not have a weight issue! She is just exceptionally fluffy! http://petoftheday.com/talk/images/our_smilies/biggrin.gif I'm sure it is the same for you. More to love! :D http://petoftheday.com/talk/images/our_smilies/biggrin.gif

CONGRATUALIONS Baby for being chosen COTD! A very deserving Baby you are! Maybe instead of just diet food today you could have a little bit of a treat. After all...TODAY IS YOUR SPECIAL DAY PRETTY BABY!! http://petoftheday.com/talk/images/our_smilies/biggrin.gif

10-19-2003, 06:39 AM
Baby looks a lot like my Maya! I love calico's ;) :)

Have a great day as our COTD, Baby!!

Bari_d
10-19-2003, 08:41 AM
Baby, Calico girls always seem to have such a sweet, feminine look, and you are a beautiful Cali girl! You'll continue to do fine with one eye - cat's adaptibiliby is simply amazing. Our BeBop has only 3 legs - he doesn't even notice one is missing! You obviously have a loving home, and look extremely happy! Catgratulations, sweet girl...you are a purrrrfect Cat of the Day!

Noserubs, snuggles and purrs...Bari and the Cathappy Pride

catmandu
10-19-2003, 09:49 AM
What a Beautiful Cat! And Cats are very adaptable , and can overcome a lot of obstacles , by intuiation. Smokey , my oldest Cat went blind , and still ate and played and used tbhe litter box. Vision is not as essential to Cats as thier sense of smell and hearing!Best wishes and Kisses to Baby COTD, from the Lost Cats!:D :cool: :p

lynnestankard
10-19-2003, 10:28 AM
Baby The Beautiful

Such a gorgeous fur lady for our Cat of the Day. Well Don Baby - Hope your day is filled with cuddles, treats and maybe a catnip bag!

Lynne

gini
10-19-2003, 11:12 AM
Baby - yes you are indeed - a beautiful baby.

But with adversity, you have been given a special gift - THE PERFECT MOM!

Bless all at your home and may you have a long and happy life.

tatsxxx11
10-19-2003, 01:13 PM
Sweet, beautiful Baby! Your touching bio. reaffirms what I have always believed to be true...that felines are among the most courageous and adapatable creatures on earth!! My beloved rescue Satin (RB) was a slightly "overweight" Cali girl who lost her leg to a horrific incident of abuse. And just like you Baby, she never let her life challenges hold her back!! You and your proud and adoring Mommy are so very blessed to have each other to love and cherish!!:) Congratulations to you brave, beautiful and inspirational Baby!! What a very special Sunday Cat of the Day you are!:) I do hope that maybe your Mommy will indulge you in just a few extra treats this special day!!;)

beachbabe4ever
10-19-2003, 01:16 PM
Hello beautiful Baby! You are a very pretty kitty and one eye gone doesnt cut down on your beauty one bit! You have a great sprit for not letting that get you down! Congrats on Cat of the Day!:) :)

kohala
10-19-2003, 01:23 PM
Originally posted by catcrazylady
[B]Such a BEAUTIFUL girl! You look like you are just giving us all a very flirty wink!
My thoughts exactly! A pretty Calico wink! Such a beautiful furgirl, and such a feminine looking cat, too! Thanks for submitting her pic for us to enjoy, and her story as well!

Jax
10-19-2003, 01:39 PM
What a pretty girl! You are one gorgeous calico princess - such a coat! Nice to meet you - we can just see you peeking around the corner - soo sweet, you kitties adapt so well, don't you?
Congrats for being Our Adorable Cat of the Day! :) :D :)

momoffuzzyfaces
10-19-2003, 01:46 PM
Baby
There's an old song that goes, You must have been a beautiful Baby; 'cause, Baby look at you now!
I think that was written just for you. You are stunning even with one eye gone. What a wonderful spirit you have too. I am so glad I got to meet you today. Congratulations, sweetie, on being our special Cat of the Day today.:D

Killearn Kitties
10-19-2003, 02:04 PM
What a beautiful baby. :) You're just an angel in fur, darling girl. Hope you get lots of extra cuddles and scritchies for your special day; and perhaps just a little treat?

Congratulations sweet Baby - Cat of the Day!

Steffi N
10-19-2003, 02:25 PM
Baby, you are a beautiful calico with a beautiful spirit to have adjusted so well to your handicap. You are one fluffy adorable girl. I am glad that you have a purrent who was able to make a difficult decision with your best interests at heart. I also applaud your willingness to help two former ferals make the adjustment to the good life of a house cat. Congratulations on being our wonderful Cat of the Day.

Randi
10-19-2003, 03:57 PM
Congratulations on being our lovely Cat of the day, Baby!

You are such a pretty girl! Loosing one eye has not taken away your charm one bit, and you must look SO cute when you’re peeking around a corner. :) I hope your mom can find a non fattening treat for you, so you stay fit. ;) Have fun and let yourself get spoiled with lots of cuddles and toys today on your very special day.

Scritchies and kisses from us,
Fister and Randi

Cataholic
10-19-2003, 06:20 PM
Baby, your beauty shines through in many ways! I wish I was right there with you to give you a little scritchie on the chin. I hope your day is wonderful, and bless your heart for taking in the ferals.

AvaJoy
10-19-2003, 06:53 PM
My white stallion of a cat Schuyler is blind in his blue eye (common for white cats) and probably deaf in the corresponding ear, but he gets along fine, just like you, sweet baby! I'm sure you and he will agree upon that . . . and you don't let it crimp your style, either! Congrats of being COTD! :D

krazyaboutkatz
10-19-2003, 11:30 PM
Baby, you sure are very beautiful. Congrats on being COTD!!! :D