PDA

View Full Version : :D:D:D:DNew addition!!!!!!!!

bluekat
10-18-2003, 02:54 PM
Some people know already...but some of you might not.
This morning, we went to Petsmart and got a new cat!!!!!!!:D:D:D:D:D
She's an orange Classic tabby, 9 weeks old, very small, female, very cute.....and she didn't have a name. But I think we're naming her Cinnamon. The lady at Petsmart named her that;)
She's living in my bathroom right now, Blueberry still hasn't seen her yet. But he knows she's there. I hope he's not jealous.
Well, I still need to take pics, and when I get them I'll put them up right away:D
I think she's adjusting well, she's already used to me. Whenever I go in the bathroom, she would meow and meow at me and try to climb up on me.
She's very very cuuuuuute!!!!:D

GoldenRetrLuver
10-18-2003, 02:56 PM
Where are the pictures?!?!? :D:D
Congratulations!! She sounds adorable!

aly
10-18-2003, 03:09 PM
Female orange tabbies are pretty rare. I bet she's cute!

jenluckenbach
10-18-2003, 03:10 PM
Congratulations and welcome to Cinnamon.

(I thought you might name her Tangerine.......after all you already have another "fruit".........hee hee);)

Tweety_Pie
10-18-2003, 03:10 PM
:D :D CONGRATS:D :D

Toby's my baby
10-18-2003, 03:17 PM
Congrats on the new addition, I love little kittens and just got one myself!!! Good luck I know she went to a good home!!!

primabella
10-18-2003, 03:23 PM
Congrats bluekat!! :D :D :D

Gte pics up fast! :)

bluekat
10-18-2003, 03:26 PM
yeah, I'm going to have pics up soon( I hope;) )
I need to take them first and get them developed though:( I wish we had a digital camera!

Dogz
10-18-2003, 04:51 PM
Congratulations on the new kitty! She sound adorable, and I like Uabasoons idea, that would be really cute! Cinamon is really cute too, I like both names. I can't wait to see the pics!

neko1
10-18-2003, 07:54 PM
Congrats on the new kitty!! Can't wait to see pics!! (welcome to the orangie female club!!):) ;)

Desert Arabian
10-18-2003, 10:04 PM
Sammy is crossing his paws he can meet this new orange lady. ;) ;) :D

Felicia's Mom
10-18-2003, 10:30 PM
Congrats on your new kitten.:)

shais_mom
10-18-2003, 11:33 PM
Hurry and take those pics!!!
Hope things are going smoothly!!

10-19-2003, 04:15 AM
Oh, a new orangie!! Pics!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:p

Ally Cat's Mommy
10-19-2003, 05:53 AM
Congrats! Hope the introductions go well!

Wating for the pics...... (just in case no-one else asks hehehe)

bluekat
10-19-2003, 08:46 AM
I have a lot to tell you guys:D First of all, I took some pics:D:D:D Not a lot, but at least I took some. But I'll be taking more today. Its really hard to take a good one because she's always jumping and playing around. She loves to play, and she also loves to sleep on my lap, she's very sweet:)
Another weird thing is that she kind of acts like a dog. She never bites, but she ALWAYS licks me. She licks your face, hands, and even your clothes:eek: lol, maybe she's just grooming us;)
Blueberry's always sitting in front of my bathroom door, thinking what that noise is. and she always sticks her paw out from under the door, and Blueberry's always trying to smell it:p
But whenever Blueberry's watching, I'm not supposed to go in right? I go in when he's not there. But he's always there!

RockyRoad
10-19-2003, 09:21 AM
Congrats on the new kitten! Kittens are so much fun aren't they? I bet Blueberry will do fine with her. :)

Blueberry's always sitting in front of my bathroom door, thinking what that noise is. and she always sticks her paw out from under the door, and Blueberry's always trying to smell it :p But whenever Blueberry's watching, I'm not supposed to go in right? I go in when he's not there. But he's always there!
lol Sally used to do that ALL the time when we got Malley & Oreo. She'd just sit there and wait for anyone to open the door so she could see what the fuss was about. :p

Good luck! :)

Uabassoon
10-19-2003, 12:21 PM
Congrats on your new kitty! I love orange cats :) I can't wait to see pictures.

ChrisH
10-19-2003, 12:21 PM
Congratulations!:D She sounds so cute, can`t wait to see the pictures!:)

carole
10-19-2003, 06:28 PM
so looking forward to seeing Cinnamon, love the name, I bet she is one real cutie pie? waiting patiently...........NOT, just kidding, pics coming soon I hope.

bluekat
10-20-2003, 04:16 PM
Thanks for the replies everyone:) They still haven't met yet, but we're going to let them see each other maybe tonight or tomorrow. But we'll keep Cinnamon in her carrier of course;) She has only been in my bathroom and in my room so far, and she goes crazy playing in my room:p She could play for hours in there:p

dukedogsmom
10-20-2003, 04:29 PM
Welcome Cinnamon! And yes, I'll say it too. We need pics!