PDA

View Full Version : In Memory of Sophie Bunny

gini
10-18-2003, 12:49 PM
http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid24/p5123e3f432aa7a12e05c3a4b593b64c6/fd97cf8e.jpg

10-19-2002

In loving memory of a dear bunny that brought all of us so much joy, happiness and laughter.

You are so missed, but will remain in our hearts forever.

momoffuzzyfaces
10-18-2003, 12:56 PM
Your special candle will be burning for you tomorrow, sweetie.
(((HUGS))) to you at the Rainbow Bridge where I'm sure they will have a party for you.
(((HUGS))) for your mawmee, Zippy, who misses you terribly too.

Cataholic
10-18-2003, 01:05 PM
Miz Sophie, tomorrow, you will be honored 'outloud'. But everyday, you are quietly missed.

Aspen and Misty
10-18-2003, 01:09 PM
Miz Sophie :( We all feel like you were our bunny. We all loved your pictures, loved the stories and will always rember you, your Highness, as the Queen of Parsley. There will never be a bunny like you. You will forever and always hold a special place in everyones, expesially mine, hearts. We love you Dear Sophie!

::hugs:: Tonya, I know every day you miss her. hug your baby boy Piper tight. Rember the good times you shared. You are the most wonderful mom ANY bunny can ask for. ::hugs::

Ashley :(

tatsxxx11
10-18-2003, 04:26 PM
Beautiful Miz Sophie. You are gone from this earth but not forgotten. You were so very special to all of us, precious angel bunny. How you brightened all of our lives with your Sophie capers, your beauty, your gentleness; we loved you like one of our very own. Tomorrow we will remember you with love in our hearts. Your are greatly missed, sweet Sophie. Love, Sandra

Tonya, we send you our love on this difficult day. Your Sophie was so lucky to have you as her mommy. {{{HUGS}}} Sandra

lynnestankard
10-18-2003, 05:20 PM
'Our' very special Mz Sophie is in all our thoughts - we still smile at memories of the 'sophieisms' - play gently at the Bridge sweet girl and I wish you parsley and love, Lynne

{{Hugs}} Tonya from me and the Gang of Three xxx

Cinder & Smoke
10-18-2003, 05:41 PM
Dear Zippy ~

May God Comfort you on Sunday.

This is a Favorite Picture of you and Dear Sophie...

http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid24/p5123e3f432aa7a12e05c3a4b593b64c6/fd97cf8e.jpg

..cuz You're :) *Smiling*!

Try your hardest to *smile* through the tears on Sunday...
and know that Sophie will be sending you
ThUmPs from Heaven ALL Day!

BIG {{{HUG}}} from Me & the FurKids!

We'll be Thinking Of You on Sunday!

Love,
Phred

Heather Wallace
10-18-2003, 06:05 PM
I know how hard it is to lose a bunny, I lost 2 last year.

My thoughts are with you.

LoudLou
10-18-2003, 07:10 PM
Tonya,

I'll be keeping you in my thoughts and prayers. Extra hugs to Piper boy and Miss K'Cee.

primabella
10-18-2003, 07:24 PM
*HUGS* on this hard day Tonya. Just remember you have a very special angel watching over you.

Miss Meow
10-18-2003, 07:27 PM
Miz Sophie bunz, I can't believe it's been a year already since you went to the Bridge. I know you look down at Tonya every day and guide her through tough times, so give her a bunny thump from up above today.

shais_mom
10-18-2003, 09:06 PM
Oh little Miss Princess of Parsley. Can't believe it is a year since you went to the Bridge. We miss your little face, and I know that your Mommy misses you every day.
Thank you for looking down on her from above.

mugsy
10-18-2003, 09:15 PM
My thoughts will be with you tomorrow. I know it's difficult.

We will make mention tomorrow at the Park.

I hope you're having fun at the Bridge with all of our beloved Pet Talk pets. Make sure you tell ours that we love them and we miss them. We'll take care of your mom down here.

Rachel
10-19-2003, 12:07 AM
Sometimes I think Sophie Bunny doesn't stay at the Bridge, but darts back to check on her mom and the rest of us, and then takes what she finds out back to the Bridge. I believe that some of our pets spirits hover around us for a longer time than others.
Sophie Bunny, strong and independent girl that she is, apparently is doing things in her own way and her own time.

NoahsMommy
10-19-2003, 12:51 AM
The day I found out that our dear Sophie Bun passed on to the Bridge, was the day I found out what a huge impact the PT people have on me. I sat at the computer and couldn't stop crying over a bunny I'd never met, cared for by a dear friend I'd never met.

Sophie, Princess, you brought a lot of people together and taught us all wonderful things.

You are sorely missed.

Love, Kelly

10-19-2003, 04:14 AM
Hugs to you dear Miz Sophie!!:)

anna_66
10-19-2003, 07:48 AM
I don't have all the wonderful words that alot of people do, but I know that this will be a very hard day for you and I along with everyone else will be thinking about you today.
{{{{HUGS}}}}
Anna

Aspen and Misty
10-19-2003, 10:26 AM
{{{Tonya}}} ::hugs::

This might sound kinda stupid, but in spanish class we were aloud to pick out names. The one that Caught my eye the most wa Sofia- or Sophie in english. It reminded me of her, it's now my spanish name. Everytime the teacher calls me I smile, because I think of the lil black buny who touched everyone's life. Hugs to you

Ashley

wolf_Q
10-19-2003, 09:17 PM
I can't believe it's been a year since Sophie passed. :( She was such a sweet spirit that touched us all. I know Sophie is up there looking out for you always, Tonya. {{{hugs}}}