PDA

View Full Version : New Addition!

GoldenRetrLuver
10-17-2003, 07:54 PM
......kind of. :p I'm going to be taking care of a bunny and showing him/her in 4H shows (Hopefully!) The high school I go to is an Agriculture/Enviromental school. I have a class called "Intro to Agriculture" where you take care of different animals; pigs, sheep, steer, rabbits, cows, and goats. :) And learn about plants and animals, landscaping, etc.. (it's my FAVORITE class! :D) The rabbits will most likely be Holland Lops, purchased from breeders. The bunny will not be staying at my house, but on school campus. I'll keep you updated! :)

Julie

tikeyas_mom
10-17-2003, 11:11 PM
pics!!!!!!!!!

Aspen and Misty
10-18-2003, 10:36 AM
I AM SO EXITED FOR YOU!!! Bunnies are wonderful pets. Will you have to clean out the cage and suff like that? If not your lucky! LOL

PICTURES ARE NEEDED

Ash

GoldenRetrLuver
10-18-2003, 10:42 AM
Thanks! :)
Yep, I will have to clean out cages. Sometimes, other rabbit's cages too; if they ask me to go on the weekened.

Rottieluver45
10-18-2003, 10:48 AM
I`m in that class too! I`m on the FFA`s Parlimentary team! It`s really fun! Our school has a farm with LOTS of animals! We have Chicken steer goats lambs and piggies. I`vce been down there a couple times and it`s like heavan!!!

BTW: We need pictures!

GoldenRetrLuver
10-18-2003, 10:51 AM
Really? How cool!
I'm in the FFA too. It's really fun. :D Do you guys have opening/closing ceremonies? or meetings?
Hehe. Thats the only reason I wanted to go to this school, the animals. ;)

Rottieluver45
10-18-2003, 03:10 PM
Yep!! I`m the Secratary of the Paelimentary team, but just a member of FFA. We do everything.