PDA

View Full Version : I've Been Hired!!!!

Aspen and Misty
10-17-2003, 03:44 PM
I am soooo extremly exited! I have been debating weither I would like to become a dog trainer when I get older. It's something I love, I mean come on Nova knows over 20 tricks! :p Well I was talking about it Geo and my teacher said Wanna find out if you like training other people's dogs? I'm like, yea sure! And he is like ok give me your number I have a Husky/Germain Shepherd mix, a dobermen and a dalmation. :D I'll take pics and try to get the up ASAP! I am sooo exited!! I can not wait! :D

::ahhh::

Just had to tell someone! :D

Ash

Amber
10-17-2003, 03:47 PM
CONGRADULATIONS! :p

Foam
10-17-2003, 03:50 PM
Congrats, Ash!! :)

You'll be great!!! :D

pitc9
10-17-2003, 06:59 PM
Congrats!!!

dukedogsmom
10-17-2003, 07:31 PM
I know you must be very excited! I hope you do end up getting to do what you love. Some of us aren't as fortunate and can only do it on our free time. Good Luck!

stacwase
10-17-2003, 07:39 PM
Congratulations! I hope you like it!!

Now - I know I'm probably going to sound like a real worry-wart geeky adult here, but PLEASE make sure you're not going to be alone with that teacher. The thought of you going over to his house to train his dogs without anybody else around gives me the big time Heevy Jeevies.

Aspen and Misty
10-17-2003, 08:16 PM
Originally posted by stacwase

Now - I know I'm probably going to sound like a real worry-wart geeky adult here, but PLEASE make sure you're not going to be alone with that teacher. The thought of you going over to his house to train his dogs without anybody else around gives me the big time Heevy Jeevies.

Awwww!!!! I should just start calling you mom!! :D Thank you, that means alot to me!

His wife will be there :D O yea, I'm dragging my dad along to! :D No need to worry! I have it all covered! I know better then that :D After the PA pet talk meeting my dad said "I'm surprised you sut didn't have me drop you off and leave you there to hand out with your friends while I did something else" My response "You never know who those people might be, even though I think I can trust them 100%, you never know" LOL. Although After Meeting them, I have to say there was nothing to worry about!

I have to admit, I'm a worry wort to. Although the thought of what you posted never crosses my mind, I will, now, make sure my dad is there all the time! :D

Thanx guys! I am sooo exited!!!!!!!

Ash

stacwase
10-17-2003, 08:18 PM
:D :D :D Good - I'm glad you're not mad at me for saying that!!:D :D :D

Aspen and Misty
10-17-2003, 08:35 PM
Originally posted by stacwase
:D :D :D Good - I'm glad you're not mad at me for saying that!!:D :D :D

Yes ::sheesh:: what kind of friend are you!!! Looking out for my safty! I don't even wanna talk to you I'm sooo mad!!! ;) :p

Ash :D

anna_66
10-17-2003, 09:26 PM
Congratulations! I hope it goes great:D

K9karen
10-18-2003, 12:30 AM
Ash, that is So cool! Congratulations! Your dad seemed like he enjoyed the Pa meeting himself! It was really neat that he drove you and got involved. Trust me, you'll never regret it as you get older and remember all that stuff. You're very lucky.

Aspen and Misty
10-18-2003, 10:39 AM
Originally posted by K9karen
Ash, that is So cool! Congratulations! Your dad seemed like he enjoyed the Pa meeting himself! It was really neat that he drove you and got involved. Trust me, you'll never regret it as you get older and remember all that stuff. You're very lucky.

My dad asked me about a week ago when we were going to another meeting :rolleyes: He had soooo much fun! LOL.

Thanx! I can not wait. Although he hasn't called me yet, I'm still waiting (impatiently).

Ash

wolfsoul
10-18-2003, 11:39 AM
Great news! :D Congrats!

I'm going to be a dog trainer when I'm older. :) I'm going to go to the Canada West Canine Centre school of dog trainers in Salmon Arm and learn to be one. :)

ChrisH
10-19-2003, 12:51 PM
Congratulations Ash! :D That is so great!:D

Shelteez2
10-19-2003, 01:05 PM
Originally posted by wolfsoul
Great news! :D Congrats!

I'm going to be a dog trainer when I'm older. :) I'm going to go to the Canada West Canine Centre school of dog trainers in Salmon Arm and learn to be one. :)

That sounds interesting. What exactly is it? How does it work? Do they have a website? What methods do they use / teach you to use? Sorry for all the questions. My co-worker took some course like that somewhere in Vancouver and I don't think it did a whole lot. But this might be different.

wolfsoul
10-19-2003, 01:38 PM
Originally posted by Shelteez2
That sounds interesting. What exactly is it? How does it work? Do they have a website? What methods do they use / teach you to use? Sorry for all the questions. My co-worker took some course like that somewhere in Vancouver and I don't think it did a whole lot. But this might be different.
This (http://www.jetstream.net/business/cwcc/) is their website. :) Salmon Arm isn't in Vancouver. It's near Armstrong and Enderby, and about 6 1/2 hours away from Vancouver. I think you're probably thinking of Surrey. ;) The school sounds great to me. Ashley's (binka_nuigget's) dogs' trainer went there and apparently learned alot. Ashley will also be going with me to the school. We're going to be taking both their obedience trainer/kennel management program, and their master trainer program.

Shelteez2
10-19-2003, 01:46 PM
Originally posted by wolfsoul
This (http://www.jetstream.net/business/cwcc/) is their website. :) Salmon Arm isn't in Vancouver. It's near Armstrong and Enderby, and about 6 1/2 hours away from Vancouver. I think you're probably thinking of Surrey. ;) The school sounds great to me. Ashley's (binka_nuigget's) dogs' trainer went there and apparently learned alot. Ashley will also be going with me to the school. We're going to be taking both their obedience trainer/kennel management program, and their master trainer program.

LOL I know Salmon Arm isn't in Vancouver. I meant the type of program my co-worker took was probably different than the one you're considering. I used to vacation in BC every year (in Vernon). Love that area. Never been to Vancouver though. I'll check the site out, thanks.

wolfsoul
10-19-2003, 01:52 PM
Originally posted by Shelteez2
LOL I know Salmon Arm isn't in Vancouver. I meant the type of program my co-worker took was probably different than the one you're considering. I used to vacation in BC every year (in Vernon). Love that area. Never been to Vancouver though. I'll check the site out, thanks.
Wow I'm only about 45 minutes away from Vernon. I'm in Kelowna.

Shelteez2
10-19-2003, 01:59 PM
Yep I used to go there every summer and Easter to visit my grandparents. But they moved here a few years ago, so there's been no need to go visit anymore. I loved it there though.