PDA

View Full Version : Prince, and Darlin's FIRST Birthday Party Together!! (TODAY) =D

Foam
10-17-2003, 11:22 AM
HAPPY BIRTHDAY DARLIN AND PRINCE!!

Happy birthday, my baby girl,Darlin! It's your very first birthday, and I'm just so very happy that you've grown up to be such a wonderful, beautiful dog. I miss those puppy months, but now you're bigger and capable of even more wonderful things I know you're going to accomplish. You're my number one, Darlin and I LOVE you more than anything!

What better way to celebrate such a wonderful day than with a handsome dog named PRINCE!!??

Happy Birthday, Handsome boy Prince!! I know you're mommy must be proud to own such a handsome boy! :) We can't wait to see pictures, and hear all about your wonderful birthday gifts and everything you did!! :D

Hi ebberbuddy! Darlin here..
Wow, it muzt be a relly speshul day or sumthing! Mama tellz me it'z mi birfday! Wat'z a birfday, anywayzz? I dont no, und I dont kare beecuz I'm gettin lotz uv speshuul attenshun!!! :D
Furst, mama gave me un IKKY bath wif mi big brudder, Ozee! Yucky, dat waz not fun!
Den after we were both all nise, n cleen we gotz our brekfasts!
Big dogee, Ozee got his same ol' regular foodz, but mine waz speshul!
I gotz chopped up hot dogg, bakun bitz, beef broth, and kibble! Mmmmmm...boy waz it ever YUMee!!
Den we wentz n playd outside fur a whilez wich is alwayz fun!
Wen we came in, we gotz more treetz! Mmm!!
Den mama made these bubaloonz wif dis relly pretee shiny sparklee stringz on it n she hung it outsidez at da frunt door so peeplez kno itz my birfday! Wow, I must be pretee speshul!
Now were tired n stuffz frum playin n all dis birfday fun but mama sayz da day has unlee begun! She sayz we gotz alot more tingz to do tuday fur my birfday, so I can't wate!!

;) :D

tomkatzid
10-17-2003, 11:24 AM
http://users.ms11.net/~erand/garpizza.gif
HAPPY HAPPY BIRTHDAY:D

Foam
10-17-2003, 11:31 AM
KitEE!
Get it!! Rawr!

Tanks, Katz n Tom!! :D
(Hey, Katz did you get that new drawing yet? I sent it two days ago :))

tomkatzid
10-17-2003, 11:33 AM
Not yet, hopefully today when I come home from work, I have the day shift:( , so that would be a nice treat to come home too. Looking forward to it:D

primabella
10-17-2003, 11:37 AM
I made you guys a thread but I guess it got pushed down :(

Oh well Happy Birthday!! :D :D :D

micki76
10-17-2003, 11:37 AM
http://d21c.com/AnnesPlace/Spec3/HB-Ani.gif

I hope you both have an extra special day today!!!

Foam
10-17-2003, 11:44 AM
Originally posted by primabella
I made you guys a thread but I guess it got pushed down :(

Oh well Happy Birthday!! :D :D :D

YOU DID? Oh, I'm so sorry! Let's go find it! :)

Sara luvs her Tinky
10-17-2003, 11:45 AM
HAPPY BIRTHDAY DARLIN AND PRINCE!!

Hope you guys have a SUPER HAPPY BIRTHDAY and get lots of *HUGS* and *KISSES* and TREATS!!!!:D

primabella
10-17-2003, 11:46 AM
YOU DID? Oh, I'm so sorry! Let's go find it!

lol No no it's okay. :D

Foam
10-17-2003, 11:54 AM
Ah, I found it and replied. ;)
It was so sweet of you to do that! Thanks, primabella! :)

Foam
10-17-2003, 12:03 PM
Oh yeah, BTW--I got lots of pics so far! :)

Amber
10-17-2003, 12:44 PM
HAPPY BURFDAY!!!!!!

pitc9
10-17-2003, 12:48 PM
Happy Birthday!!!!!!!:D

ramanth
10-17-2003, 12:56 PM
Happy Birthday Prince and Darlin! :D

Foam
10-17-2003, 01:39 PM
Thanks, everyone! :)

To my understanding, Prince is out shopping with his gracious mommy! ;)

Dogz
10-17-2003, 02:41 PM
Yes, I am so proud of my big handsome boy! He has grown up so fast, it seems like just yesterday he was just a little fluff ball! I just got back from shopping, but Prince didn't get to come with, he got to stay home and get spoiled from 'Grandpa'! I haven't gotten any pics yet, but I got some presents for him and some treats, and I will take tons of pics! Some people will be coming over, and I am going to go and make Prince's birthday cake now. Prince got a bath this morning too, but he didn't like it at all! He can't talk right now, he is too busy looking for his birthday bag.;) Prince will be getting a barbecue for supper, boy he loves those!:p
HAPPY BIRTHDAY DARLIN AND BY BABY BOY PRINCE!:D

Foam
10-17-2003, 02:46 PM
Prince, you special boy! Can't wait to see pics!! :D

Foam
10-17-2003, 02:47 PM
Oh yeah, Emma I forgot to include that Darlin is getting that cake tonight, too! :)

Dogz
10-17-2003, 03:44 PM
Awww what a lucky girl! Are you going to make her the same recipe as you gave me? Well Prince's cake is in the oven right now, and I have green frosting made, and its in a heart shape! I will take some pics of it before Prince eats and while he is eating it!:p

Aspen and Misty
10-17-2003, 03:46 PM
HAPPY BIRTHDAY YOU TWO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ASH

Dogz
10-17-2003, 03:49 PM
I got all of Prince's birthday presents, and I will be taking pics later after all of the guests get here, so then they will get to see them too.:)

Foam
10-17-2003, 03:56 PM
How fun! :D
Prince is a lucky boy! :-))))

Dogz
10-17-2003, 04:00 PM
What is Darlin doing right now? Prince is all tired out from playing with Otis, so now he is taking a snooze.;)

Foam
10-17-2003, 04:01 PM
Darlin is in her crate, napping. :) She's tired from all the fun! :D

tatsxxx11
10-17-2003, 04:28 PM
Happy Burstday, dear Darlin' and Prince! Wow, sounds like your special days are off to a great start!!:D So many yummy treats to come, BBQ and cake...!!!:eek: Can't wait to see the pics!

Foam
10-17-2003, 05:46 PM
Tank yew!! :D Wez just got bak frum da barkeree ( abakery of dog treats ;)) und Ozee and I got treetz!! Mmmm dey were YUMEE! But mama didnt get anee pikturez cuz the bateree went ded. :(
But wee got sum AT da barkeree! Not anee uv us eetin tho.
My pup-cakez ar frosted, n redy tu eat! But dose r fur dinner, aftur our wawk on da green belt!!!

dukedogsmom
10-17-2003, 07:29 PM
Happy birthday!!!!!!!! Where ARE the pics? We need to see them. Sounds like you both had a fun time.

Dogz
10-17-2003, 08:01 PM
Prince has been having a great time at his birthday party! I got a whole bunch of pics, but I have to go through and upload them. Everyone loved Prince at the the party, and everyone had a great time. Prince is a very stuffed puppy, he got lots of treats and toys! My sister couldn't make it because she was out of town, but she said that she was going to stop at Petco and get him something. I can't wait to hear a little bit mroe about Darlins special day, and see some pics!

Foam
10-17-2003, 08:35 PM
Aww, bad news, guys. :(
We can't go for a walk on the greenbelt because my dad just got called to something, and he's taking my mom. :(
My sisters are going to a movie together, and my brother is spending the night at his friend's house.
Looks like it's me n the dogs all night..*sigh*
But mom promised to take us for a walk in the morning on the greenbelt!

I got TONS of pics too, but I have to download them and everything..It'll be a while. :p

stacwase
10-17-2003, 08:44 PM
Happy Birthday to YOu!
Happy Birthday to You!!
Happy Birthday Darlin' & Prince
Happpy Biiiiirrrthday to Yoooouuuu!

And Many Moooooooorrrrrre!

Albea
10-18-2003, 01:32 PM
Sorry to be late to wish you a HAPPY BIRTHDAY Darlin' and Prince. Hugs to both of you from us.