PDA

View Full Version : Thank you PT pets & people friends

sasha the cat
10-16-2003, 07:50 PM
Thank you very much for thinking of me. Duke's mommy (Dukedogsmom) is right; it has been a very sad week for my family. My sister (we are five siblings) had a fatal heart attack on Friday, October 10th. She was 8 years older than me and the eldest of the five of us.

Today was her funeral and sad it is. Today is also the 60th birthday of her husband and the 14th birthday of one of her 7 grandchildren.

It was a long week-end in Canada (Monday was our Thanksgiving Day) -- a statutory holiday and a very, very sad time for us.

Thank every one of you (and your pets too) for your kind thoughts which are greatly appreciated. And a special, special thank you to Dukedogsmom (Val) and Duke. Val, I saw your beautiful photos of the dogs and my heart breaks for those sweet animals. Thank goodness for people like you.

By next week I will be back visiting PT and all of my animal friends and their people. Sasha & I will be checking all of the Pets who were honoured since Friday, October 10th.

Cookiebaker
10-16-2003, 08:05 PM
I am so very sorry about the loss of your sister. May she rest in peace, and your heart heal in time. We will certainly keep you and your family in our thoughts and prayers. {hugs}