PDA

View Full Version : Thank you PT pets & people friends

sasha the cat
10-16-2003, 07:49 PM
Thank you very much for thinking of me. Duke's mommy (Dukedogsmom) is right; it has been a very sad week for my family. My sister (we are five siblings) had a fatal heart attack on Friday, October 10th. She was 8 years older than me and the eldest of the five of us.

Today was her funeral and sad it is. Today is also the 60th birthday of her husband and the 14th birthday of one of her 7 grandchildren.

It was a long week-end in Canada (Monday was our Thanksgiving Day) -- a statutory holiday and a very, very sad time for us.

Thank every one of you (and your pets too) for your kind thoughts which are greatly appreciated. And a special, special thank you to Dukedogsmom (Val) and Duke. Val, I saw your beautiful photos of the dogs and my heart breaks for those sweet animals. Thank goodness for people like you.

By next week I will be back visiting PT and all of my animal friends and their people. Sasha & I will be checking all of the Pets who were honoured since Friday, October 10th.

Tubby & Peanut's Mom
10-16-2003, 09:22 PM
I am so sorry to hear about your sister! What a shock it must have been for you and the rest of your family. :(

Thoughts and prayers to you and the rest of your family.

I had started to write more about heart disease in women, but I will start another thread so any controversy doesn't interfere with the sadness of this thread.

Take time to heal KatMa, and we'll look forward to seeing you again when you're ready.

catcrazylady
10-16-2003, 09:44 PM
OH...such a very sad thing! Thoughts and prayers to you and your family. May God bless you and bring you peace.

captain
10-16-2003, 09:47 PM
My thoughts and prayers are with you during this difficult time.

Know that we will all be here waiting for your return, and supporting you throughout .....

Michelle

Steffi N
10-16-2003, 09:49 PM
KatMa, I am very sorry to hear about your sister. It is so sad to lose someone with whom you have shared so much. My deepest condolences to you and to all your family.

RedHedd
10-16-2003, 09:57 PM
Our thoughts and prayers are with you during this sad time.

Miss Meow
10-16-2003, 10:14 PM
Pet Talk is a sad place at the moment. I'm so sorry to hear about your beloved sister. My condolences to you and your family during this time.

We will all be here when you return {{{hugs}}}

rg_girlca
10-16-2003, 11:06 PM
I am so deeply sorry to hear of the loss of your sister. You and your family will be in my prayers.

krazyaboutkatz
10-16-2003, 11:42 PM
KatMa, I'm so sorry to hear about your sister's passing. :( My thoughts and prayers are with you and your family. Please take care.

gini
10-17-2003, 01:38 AM
Katma, I am so very sorry to hear of the loss of your sister. It is a very sad week here on Pet Talk. But it pleases me that you can come here and share your sorrow with us. You know that each of understands and feels your pain.

You are missed and we will all welcome you back when you are ready with your gentle and kind words for all of our animals.

Hugs to you.

Killearn Kitties
10-17-2003, 03:40 AM
I'm very, very sorry to hear your news this morning. Our thoughts are with you and your family during this difficult time.

Lots of hugs to you and Sasha. Look forward to welcoming you back soon.

BastetsMum
10-17-2003, 04:18 AM
Thoughts and Prayers for you and your family.

Bastet and Her Mum

moosmom
10-17-2003, 08:01 AM
KatMa,

I am so very sorry to hear about your sister. You and your family are in my thoughts and prayers.

catlover4ever
10-17-2003, 08:07 AM
I am very, very sorry for your loss. You and your family are in my thoughts and prayers. {{{Hugs}}}

Rachel
10-17-2003, 08:33 AM
Katma, I am so very sorry to hear of the heartbreak you have experienced. Please know that we are thinking of you in your time of grief.

Sasha, Katma needs your extra special loving care right now. Do not hold back with the purrs and head bumpies and cuddles. She needs every one she can get, okay?

catmandu
10-17-2003, 09:58 AM
Prayers from The Lost Cat Hotel Cats and thier Feeder!

slick
10-17-2003, 12:10 PM
KatMa: my condolences to you and your family. Take comfort in knowing that your friends are here for you when you need us.