PDA

View Full Version : Thank you PT pets & people friends

sasha the cat
10-16-2003, 07:48 PM
Thank you very much for thinking of me. Duke's mommy (Dukedogsmom) is right; it has been a very sad week for my family. My sister (we are five siblings) had a fatal heart attack on Friday, October 10th. She was 8 years older than me and the eldest of the five of us.

Today was her funeral and sad it is. Today is also the 60th birthday of her husband and the 14th birthday of one of her 7 grandchildren.

It was a long week-end in Canada (Monday was our Thanksgiving Day) -- a statutory holiday and a very, very sad time for us.

Thank every one of you (and your pets too) for your kind thoughts which are greatly appreciated. And a special, special thank you to Dukedogsmom (Val) and Duke. Val, I saw your beautiful photos of the dogs and my heart breaks for those sweet animals. Thank goodness for people like you.

By next week I will be back visiting PT and all of my animal friends and their people. Sasha & I will be checking all of the Pets who were honoured since Friday, October 10th.

SueD & Sasha

SueD & Sasha

primabella
10-16-2003, 08:08 PM
*hugs* What a rough time. I hope you take care of yourself. :)

sabies
10-16-2003, 10:06 PM
sorry to hear your bad news, my thoughts are with you and your family

Foam
10-17-2003, 09:21 AM
Wow..I know how that feels. :(
Take care, girl. Try not to get caught up in it. I'm sos sorry..:( *hugs* PM me if you need anything, okay?

robinh
10-17-2003, 09:53 AM
I am so sorry for your loss! It has been a tough week for you. Please remember to take care of yourself.

Smilla
10-17-2003, 10:18 AM
I am very sorry for your loss.

lovemyshiba
10-17-2003, 10:49 AM
I am so very sorry for your loss, I'm sure it is very hard.
I will keep you and your family in my prayers.

Logan
10-17-2003, 10:56 AM
SueD and Sasha, I am so very saddened to read your news. :( So sorry for the lost of your sister, Sue (I never knew your name before). Please take care and know that you and your family are in our prayers.

Logan

tatsxxx11
10-17-2003, 11:38 AM
I'm so sorry to hear this, Sue:( Please accept my most heartfelt sympathies. Please take care of yourself. You and your family will be in my thoughts and prayers. We look forward to your return; when you're ready. {{{HUGS}}} Sandra

dukedogsmom
10-17-2003, 07:09 PM
We'll be glad to have you back! Hope you'll feel a little better soon.