PDA

View Full Version : I know this sounds dumb..

wolfsoul
10-16-2003, 07:34 PM
I reeeeeally want this. :(

http://i19.ebayimg.com/03/i/00/c7/10/73_1.JPG
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=3632238482&category=1339#ebayphotohosting

I'm afraid people will hate me if I ask this. But I don't have a credit card, and even if I did have one, I'm not sure how ebay works...It says it wants you to use a credit card. Does somebody think they could buy this sign for me and send it to me? :o I'd pay you before you sent it to me, and I'll pay for shipping, I just want it so bad. I promise I'll pay before you send it to me. Otherwise it would be pointless to even ask. Pleeeeease lol. :o Someone closer would be nice too. So then shipping doesn't cost as much! Lol. I don't know anyone with a credit card who'd buy it for me, so I just thought I'd ask. I'm desperate for it lol. I'm getting a catahoula....:)

binka_nugget
10-16-2003, 07:36 PM
:( I'd help...but I don't think alot of 15 year olds have possession of a credit card lol. Good luck though

wolf_Q
10-16-2003, 07:48 PM
I have an ebay account, and I need to build up some positive feedback...

I've asked them if they will accept a money order, I'll let you know of the reply. If not, I was thinking of creating a PayPal account so I'll think about it. :)

wolfsoul
10-16-2003, 07:51 PM
Thanks! :) My mom said that money orders cost money, is that true? And if it turns out you get the PayPal account and help me out that way, than thanks sooo much. :D You have no idea how badly I want this thing.

wolf_Q
10-16-2003, 07:54 PM
Yes, money orders do cost. It varies where you get them. I always buy them at the post office because they are safer and easier to track...they are about $.90 there.

I also have a credit card but my limit's pretty low and I try to not use it much, but I'm looking in to PayPal.

I have a "WARNING: Wolves Ahead" sign on my door. :D

wolfsoul
10-16-2003, 09:53 PM
Thanks for the info. :D

Has anyone ever said anything about the wolves sign? :D I can imagine that people might ask if Nebo is a wolf. I think it's funny how people sometimes assume a husky is a wolf and be afraid of them lol. My neighbor has a red husky, Nakita, and the mailwoman is afraid to go near her because she lays in front of the mailbox and looks the lady right in the eyes with no emotion. I think that's what scares people the most. She does the same thing with me until I go "Nakita! What a pretty girl!" and then she'll wag her tail and lick her lips. Such a sweetheart. :)

wolf_Q
10-16-2003, 09:57 PM
Well, it's on the door to my room...and everyone who is in my house pretty much knows who Nebo is and I don't let people near my room often. ;)

But in public, Nebo is often assumed to be a wolf and all sorts of other things (he's ALWAYS female also). I've had many people be afraid of him. I think those eyes freak people out.

wolfsoul
10-16-2003, 10:00 PM
LOL Poor Nebo, always a girl. :p Well, Timber and Leather are always boys so ya know lol.

I LOVE blue eyes on dogs. Another reason why I love catahoulas. Their nickname is "the breed with the haunting eyes." I think the eyes are so cool. But than I'm one for intimidating-looking things lol.

wolf_Q
10-16-2003, 10:33 PM
Well, Lady's always a boy (despite hearing her name they still call her a boy) so I have quite the pair. I'll admit Nebo is a bit of a girly-boy though.

Yeah, I obviously love blue eyes too. Catahoulas are very unique looking dogs!

micki76
10-16-2003, 10:34 PM
Originally posted by wolf_Q
I've had many people be afraid of him. I think those eyes freak people out.

Only because they look so much like human eyes. :)

cali
10-16-2003, 10:40 PM
aww very cute! our flyball club has one of those signs for "border collie crossing" and one for "belgen sheepdog crossing" ! sorry I cant help though, 16 year olds dont have credit cards either :(

wolfsoul
10-16-2003, 10:41 PM
Catahoulas are very unique looking dogs!
That's what first drew me to them. :)

This is my breeder's dog Toad. Look at the eyes on him! :eek:
http://www.bconnex.net/~langevin/Toad/Wtoad.jpg
And I love Jagger's eyes too. If you ever get those canadian DOG magazines, he's always featured. He won best of breed at 7 months old. :D
http://www.bconnex.net/~langevin/ZJagger1W.jpg

wolf_Q
10-16-2003, 11:17 PM
Sure!
----- Original Message -----
To: <****@*****.com>
Sent: Thursday, October 16, 2003 5:49 PM
Subject: Question for seller -- Item #3632238482

Would you accept a money order for this item?
--------------------

Question from: wolfqu2
Title of item: Sign WARNING PATROLLED BY CATAHOULA LEOPARD
Seller: moresigns
Starts: Oct-16-03 09:58:22 PDT
Ends: Oct-21-03 09:58:22 PDT
Price: Starts at $12.95
To view the item, go to:
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=3632238482

I can just order it under my username and have you send the money order and I'll have her mail it to you. How does that sound?

wolfsoul
10-17-2003, 09:48 AM
Great! :D Thanks so much! I'll pm you my address.