PDA

View Full Version : Dirty Dusty

Tonya
10-14-2003, 06:58 AM
As some of you may know, my husband wasn't raised with animals so he isn't to hip on the idea of dogs in the house. He's gotten used to it and I think he secretly enjoys it. When he's grumpy he'll still complain. Last night, he was moody so he was going on and on about how they are filthy and they shouldn't be in the house. I kept arguing with him that they were clean and whatnot.

Then, Dusty saw the cat and got all excited. When he sees the cats he zeros in on them and nothing else exists. I do not spank Dusty, but I pat his bottom with my hand to get his attention when he's harrassing the cats. Anyways, I tapped his bottom and his huge cloud of dust poofed up. The whole room got Dusty. Lmao! Mike was like "Tell me they aren't dirty again?"

pitc9
10-14-2003, 07:49 AM
Ah Yes... gotta love the dirt!!

It just makes your house a home!!!;)

Rio and Me
10-14-2003, 08:30 AM
I know what you mean, a couple of my friends arnt doggie (nor my boyfriend for that matter), if their ova in an evening or somthing they make coments and stuff, i say jokingly "if you dont like it we could go to yours" (they live with their parents still) they hate that because they cant do anything!
but i do mean it really if they dont like p*** off,
nothing would make give up my dog!!!
Ky

Tonya
10-14-2003, 09:19 PM
Yeah, I had to change my argue tactic from denial to the good old fashioned "SO WHAT!" hehe.

Foam
10-14-2003, 09:20 PM
Lol. ;)

Shelteez2
10-14-2003, 09:26 PM
I have 2 signs for situations like this. Right now they are in my room, but if I ever move out on my own they will be displayed in prominent places.
One says:

This house is maintained
For the comfort and security
Of my dogs.
If you cannot accept that
Then you can not accept me.
So Go Away!

The other one says:

These are my dogs
This is their home.
From which I hope
They'll never roam.

These are my dogs
I love them best.
This is their home
You are their guest.

So if dogs to you
Are just a peeve
Then by all means
Feel free to leave.

I just love these signs:D

Tonya
10-14-2003, 10:00 PM
I love that second one! Do you or anyone else know where I could get that poem on a nice looking plaque. I'd like to hang it by my door.

tomkatzid
10-15-2003, 02:29 AM
Love the dirt and dust.
http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid83/p1de606a21b6c67c8534cedeb2e2c8910/fae6c8b7.jpg
On lucee you can see it, so you know it's on Ashlee and Nina too, but they seem so clean, because you can't see it:p

captain
10-15-2003, 10:39 PM
Those are fantastic poems.

I think I might make myself a poster like that with my dogs featured in the background.

Tonya, if it turns out nice, I would happily make you one. Only thing, it would not be a plaque, simply a laminated piece of paper ....:D

I have friends who visit who KNOW that my dogs are inside and that is IT!!! But I have one friend who is terrified of dogs, and when she comes, they are delegated to the back bedroom near the laundry door so they can still get in and out, but cannot get to their MUMMY!

Tonya
10-16-2003, 07:27 AM
I would love one! Thank you, Captain.