PDA

View Full Version : Black and White picture of Dylans feet :)

luckies4me
10-13-2003, 09:33 PM
I took this picture of Dylans feet today after he got out of the shower. They are just so cute I couldn't resist kissing them! :D Hope you like the pic.........:)

ILoveMyAbbyGirl
10-13-2003, 09:36 PM
Feet are cute... but we need MORE!!!!!!! I love Dylan! *cough cough* If he ever *ahem* wanders away *ahem* you know where he is... *cough cough*

luckies4me
10-13-2003, 09:55 PM
K here is a picture of Dylan painting. He made three of them today. It's one of his favorite things to do. :)

ILoveMyAbbyGirl
10-13-2003, 09:59 PM
Aww... how adorableeeeeeeee!

anna_66
10-14-2003, 06:11 AM
How absolutely adorable, please kiss them for me:D

Pam
10-14-2003, 06:19 AM
These are adorable pictures! Dylan is a cutie pie! I can just picture the things he is doing and saying these days as my grandson is 2 yrs. old and each day with him is so much fun. Enjoy these moments. They go by so quickly!

Tonya
10-14-2003, 07:15 AM
I love baby feet!

luckies4me
10-14-2003, 10:00 AM
Originally posted by anna_66
How absolutely adorable, please kiss them for me:D Tee hee, already did! :D

I want to have one taken of both his and my feet someday. I really am enjoying my camera and I love the black and white photos. :)

luckies4me
10-14-2003, 10:03 AM
Originally posted by Pam
These are adorable pictures! Dylan is a cutie pie! I can just picture the things he is doing and saying these days as my grandson is 2 yrs. old and each day with him is so much fun. Enjoy these moments. They go by so quickly!

Yes they do! I can't believe he will be two this November 25th. He actually just said a new phrase the other day. He likes to play with this light up magnet, and he will hide it and then say, "Where'd it go?", and it's so funny because when the says the go part his voice is so high pitched lol, and then he will find it and say "There it is!". It's so utterly adorable. :D

gini
10-14-2003, 10:23 AM
When my little niece was born the first thing I did was kiss her little baby feet. As she grew older I continued to kiss her feet.
When she would come over for a weekend at Auntie Gini's, the first thing she would do is take off her shoes and socks and then stick her feet in my lap - knowing what was coming next.

Now she is nine - and she laughs about it still and warns her baby sister to watch out - Auntie Gini loves feet!

Dylan's are adorable - give each little toe a special nibble from me.

ILoveMyAbbyGirl
10-14-2003, 05:38 PM
Maybe it's just me, but when Gavin's over, which is mostly 4-5 days a week, I hold him and kiss him without knowing it, like when I pick him up, it's like an automatic thing I do, I kiss his head, and kiss it a few more times when I rest him in my arms. I kiss him when I am feeding him, when he's sleeping, and I kiss his toes and his tummy when I change him... lol. Odd, aren't I?