PDA

View Full Version : Randi's sibling

Princess_Snow
10-13-2003, 04:54 PM
If this little baby survives, I am taking him/her home. Only after I take her to the vet and after I disinfect my house for at least a month as suggested by the vet.

http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid83/p56827ec1ac6db6cfea20d5342c545cb1/fad58afe.jpg

RedHedd
10-13-2003, 04:57 PM
Oh what a sweetlet! Is she a pure tortie or is there some white on her? What a sweet little face!

PayItForward
10-13-2003, 05:06 PM
I think I spy a bit of white too.

What a beautiful calico baby. :D

catcrazylady
10-13-2003, 06:25 PM
What a precious little one! Her eyes are beautiful and sweet! Oh I miss having a baby around.

Steffi N
10-13-2003, 06:35 PM
What a precious little face. I hope he/she is healthy. Is there someone who could help you by fostering this baby while your house is being disinfected?

Princess_Snow
10-14-2003, 03:06 PM
update on this kitty, mama cat move him/her and other sibling. there used to be 3 of them, she moved the first a week ago and now the other 2 are gone. they used to have an area at my bf's work's backyard. it's gated so it pretty safe from other animals. now who knows where she moved them to. hopefully they will survive and ill see them around soon. right now my main goal is to speuter mama cat, Randi's sis and the big black tomcat I see every now and then.

to answer someone's question, she/he does have white fur by the feet. as regards to their gender, i couldnt figure it out yet as they are so tiny... :)

i also am slowly recovering from Randi's death. thanks everyone for caring!