PDA

View Full Version : ok here is what my dad said about kari!

cali
10-13-2003, 04:34 PM
lol ok ok, I was never supposed to get a rabbit till after my dad moved out at the end of september, because of his allergies, anyway kari happend to come along a month before my dad moved out, so I was hiding a rabbit from him for a little over a month, so on saterday I told my dad about kari, he got mad, but I did NOT tell him how long I have had kari, I said it dident seem to bother his allergies(thinking I was refering when he was at my house picking some things up) and he said, "ya, but I was not in there very long" :eek: rotflmao, ok so I had to restrain my laughter, he lived in the house for over a month with a rabbit and had no idea she existed!:eek: I told my mom what he said and she burst out laughing! now when if ever should we tell him exactly how long I had a rabbit!;)

Cookiebaker
10-13-2003, 07:40 PM
It's never right to be deceitful. :(

cali
10-13-2003, 10:11 PM
ah right whatever:rolleyes:

Kfamr
10-13-2003, 10:13 PM
I don't get it. :confused:

popcornbird
10-13-2003, 10:20 PM
me neither :confused: :confused: I'm a bit confused about Cookie's response.

What I do get though...........is that you got the rabbit out of your dad's knowledge.............and he claims he's allergic to them.........so now he found out and still thinks he's allergic to them when you've had the rabbit for so long and he didn't even notice. :confused: Am I right? Sorry for the confusion. :p

cali
10-13-2003, 10:47 PM
thats right PCP, he claims he is soooo allergic to rabbits, yet he lived with one for a month, having no idea, and he had no reaction whatsoever, that is what I find so funny, when he lives with one for over a month, having no reaction and not even knowing the rabbit exists, he then complains that he is really allergic to them.

popcornbird
10-13-2003, 10:49 PM
That IS funny! LOL! Has he been acting allergic ever since he found out? Maybe its a psychological allergy. He makes it happen by making his mind think he's supposed to be allergic to the bunny. :p

Kfamr
10-13-2003, 10:52 PM
I'm confused aobut the whole story.

I think what Anna was saying is that it was wrong to lie to your father about it, and hide it from him.

cali
10-13-2003, 11:16 PM
lol you got it PCB! and he cant act allergic though, since her found out, I only told him on saterday, after they have been seperated for about 2 weeks.

Kfmer my mom and dad are seperated and he told me that I could have a rabbit after he left, the right rabbit just happend to turn up sooner, now he is denying ever saying I could have a bunny, but its not his choice everything is signed over to my mom now, and my dad doesent live here, what was funny was that for a month he did live with a bunny. the thing is, we knew is was phsycological, because he did the same with the guinea pigs, he was all saying how allergic he was to guinea pigs, but later gave us the go ahead to get them, after we got them he denyed ever letting us have them, funny, he now has his own guinea pig, see just how "allergic" he is to critters?:rolleyes: