PDA

View Full Version : Wes gets ta go on a sweepover

Crikit
10-13-2003, 04:32 PM
Hi peeples!

Smudge here, moomy said I coulds writes everybody. Tomorrow night Wedneserday and Thirstday night moomy, Winter, Tama and I gets to go for a sweepover a friends house 'cuase moomy is looking after her friends dogs. Their moomy was nice and says dat she could bring us goonies 'cause all us dogs know each other and get along weal goods. Plus moomy said she'd feel safer with Winter and me dar.

It's gonna be fun 'cause I wuv one of da doggies. Der are two doggies both girls like Winter but I won't hold dat against dem. One of dem is a miniature schnauzer named Annie and da other is one of da wuvs of my life a lakeland named Prickles, she's a pretty girl.

Moomy doesn't know if she'll get any pics doh because da pic taker thingy isn't working properly and it might has to go to a doctor, but if it decides to work she'll get pictures.

ooo times to go stare at da stove...mmmm Turkey smells good.

wuvs Smudge

Foam
10-13-2003, 05:14 PM
Have fun, sweetie! :)

Foam
10-13-2003, 05:15 PM
Oh yes--mind your manners with Prickles, boy! :o

micki76
10-13-2003, 08:55 PM
A sleepover! How exciting. Chester and Millie say they never get to sleepover anywhere. :( They're pretty jealous of you guys.

Have fun with your friends and be good kids! ;)

anna_66
10-14-2003, 05:40 AM
How lucky you all are! Hope you have loads of fun together:D

Rachel
10-14-2003, 07:29 AM
Smudger, you have a good time on your sleepover. Those are the best kind....when you take your Mommy with you.

cloverfdx
10-14-2003, 07:43 AM
Oh i hope you have a good time Smudge, it sounds like such fun :)

wolf_Q
10-14-2003, 10:51 PM
Oooo, hope you have fun!! Hope your mommy gets the camera to work! :D

tatsxxx11
10-15-2003, 08:08 AM
Hey there Smudgester!! Thanks for the update! Wow, what fun! An extended sleepover with your Mommy!!:) Star and Cody are jealous!!:D Hope you're having lots of fun, sweetie!

lovemyshiba
10-15-2003, 02:46 PM
Hey Smudge!!
We gots to go fur a sweepover dis weekend too--mommy and daddy took me and dat little red snot wif dem to her daddy's house, and we played wif Max and Spike all weekend (well, I played wif Spike, Max is kinda old and he doesn't really do much). It was soooooo fun!!!!!

Have fun on your sleepover guys!!!!!

I love to stare at the stove too!!!!

Wuv,
Jada