PDA

View Full Version : Dudley

kohala
10-13-2003, 02:08 AM
What a great cat!!!!!!! Dudley do-right or not, he's definitely the King of Toms!

popcornbird
10-13-2003, 02:50 AM
CONGRATULATIONS to our very own DUDLEY, on being chosen as COTD! I'm sure your mommy{s} will be proud to see you chosen in the morning! Hope you get lots of treats and new toys on your special day! Be sure to share your treats with Sammy! Congrats Dudley, and of course YLL and ACG&S! :D

jenluckenbach
10-13-2003, 06:55 AM
DUDLEY !!! :D It really is you !!!Congratulations. See, we can't get your mom to post enough pictures of you so you get to be COTD for everyone to see. Please enjoy your day and don't let it go to your head. I know that you won't ;)

blaurie2
10-13-2003, 06:59 AM
Your mom must be special, Dudley, for you to speak her name. And how nice of you to keep tabs on those cobwebs in the basement! My kitty likes to run in the house, although he runs back and forth about 10-15 times, not a long distance runner like you. And you know what Dudley, I'd be afraid too, if rats (or about anything) charged and nipped at me. Congratulations of being Cat of the Day!

Vio&Juni
10-13-2003, 07:33 AM
I am so busy lately that I don't have time even for the PT, but I knew I have to check it today - I somehow knew it's one of our own kitties.

Congrats Dudley! I bet ACGAS and YLL are very happy!

Special kisses from two tabbies half way around the globe - Juni and Pichu :)
You were a good model for Juni, accepting little Sammy.

ChrisH
10-13-2003, 08:30 AM
Yay, Dudley! :) It is lovely start to the week to see your handsome features looking out as our Monday Cat of the Day! Congratulations dear boy!! :)

Jax
10-13-2003, 08:30 AM
What a stud! Dudley you are beautiful!! :) :D :)

catmandu
10-13-2003, 10:00 AM
dudley , you are such a individual Cat! And it is no wonder that your guardiand love you so , as you just exude fun and CHARM. And Dudley is prooving that He knows how to PATREE up here in Canada! Dudley just lovs the Food , Toya and Catnip!Dudley COTD!

greendoor678
10-13-2003, 11:15 AM
Oh Dudley!
I don't think you are weird!
You are King of Cool Cats!
enjoy your day!

Vermontcat
10-13-2003, 11:53 AM
Congrats to Pet Talk's own Dudley for being today's Cat of the Day!!! :D
Congrats to YLL and ACG&S too! You must be so proud of your cat of many names! :cool:
I hope you celebrate by posting some new photos of Dudley and his little brother Sammy too! :)

lynnestankard
10-13-2003, 12:01 PM
It's our own Cuddley Dudley!!!

Well done gorgeous boy on starting our week so well - many Congratulations on being a superb cat of the day - none of us believe your 'strange' just a very normal fur boy!!!
Love to Meowmies xxx

Lynne

momoffuzzyfaces
10-13-2003, 12:48 PM
Dudley
What a handsome fellow you are! You look so much like my Leroy who is now at the Rainbow Bridge, my eyes misted up a bit. He was over 16 when he left. I hope you have just as happy and long life as he did, sweetie. Congratulations on being our special Cat of the Day today. :D

Cataholic
10-13-2003, 12:51 PM
As soon as I saw the name, I was thinking, "OUR Dudley?"...then, when the picture finally loaded, there wasn't any mistaking it! OUR Dudley, as COTD!! What a stippy faced, fun loving, boy to honor us today! And, alas, I know you are as well loved as you are loving!!! Congrats to OUR Dudley on this very special day. Please share your pressies with your brother, Sammy!

Bari_d
10-13-2003, 01:30 PM
We loved reading your story, Dudley! What an interesting character you are - have to be careful on those crashes into the window - that's hard on noggies! Catgratulations on being a very excellent start of the week Cat of the Day!

Noserubs, snuggles and purrs

CHARLIE NEEDS A HOME - PLEASE SHARE HIS STORY...www.cathappy.com/charlie.htm

Barbara
10-13-2003, 01:47 PM
Dudley,
how glad I am to see you today and to hear more about you. I had started to miss you. And you are really special: calling your mom with her name :) :) :)

Congratulations on being our COTD:D

tatsxxx11
10-13-2003, 02:35 PM
Hey there handsome Dudley!! What a laugh I got, reading your terrific bio!!:D Weird??? No!!! You've got purrrrsonality plus!!:) What a scamp!! How wonderful that one of our very own is our Cat of the Day honoree!! Congratulations, to you sweet, lovable Dudley...you "done right!";)

SANDY FROST
10-13-2003, 02:53 PM
What a hansome cat you appear to be. As you deserve for everyone to see.
Cat of the day how can that be. Because you are everyon's cup of tea.
Sandy Frost :)

Dan Holder
10-13-2003, 02:55 PM
What a fine tabby, and a lucky one. So many pets lose their humans and come to a bad end. He still has some kitten in him, doing the sideways-strut. Good luck, Dudley.

NoahsMommy
10-13-2003, 03:35 PM
Congratulations Dudley!!!! :)

So nice to see a familiar face up here!!

sirrahbed
10-13-2003, 04:18 PM
What a sweet face on Dudley! Makes me want to kiss that spot above his nose!! Really, such a beautiful, calm expression! Love this picture.:)

Miss Meow
10-13-2003, 04:34 PM
Congratulations, Dudley!!! What a well-deserved honour for you and your hoomans! I hope you're being spoiled rotten right now :D

Steffi N
10-13-2003, 06:17 PM
Dudley, you have a sweet face, a warm heart and a mischevious spirit. I'll bet Laura comes running every time you call her name. It's always great to see one of the Pet Talk pride honored as Cat of the Dad. Congratulations Dudley, Yellow Lab Lover, and All Creatures Great and Small. More pictures, please. :)

Desert Arabian
10-13-2003, 08:28 PM
Awwww!!! I was shocked to see it was Dudley. Frankly, I rarely go to Cat of the Day :o, but I did today, and noticed it was Dudley. I literally screamed!! Mom forgot to tell me he was cat of the day!

Congrats Mr. Peabody! I'm so happy!

He's getting a nice can of trout to celebrate!!

:D :D :D :D

karlyb
10-13-2003, 10:40 PM
What a sweetie you are Dudley. My girl Macy looks a lot like you and she also likes to go outside on a leash. It's every mom's dream to hear her babies speak her name - whether the baby is human or feline. Laura is lucky to have you and you are lucky to have a loving family. Happy COTD to you handsome Dudley!

krazyaboutkatz
10-13-2003, 11:04 PM
Hi handsome Dudley. I knew it was one of our own as soon as I read your name. :) Congrats on being COTD!!! I'm sure your family is very proud of you right now. Enjoy your day in the limelight. :D

shais_mom
10-13-2003, 11:17 PM
HAPPY CAT OF THE DAY SIR DUDLEY!

What a happy Boy! :)