PDA

View Full Version : Bye Guys...

GoldenRetrLuver
10-12-2003, 10:42 PM
Well, just thought I would let you guys know I won't be on Pet Talk for a few months. I'm in the middle of getting a ----. Well, I'll let you all find out when I come back. ;) I'll miss everyone of you. You're like my second family.

Bye and take care. :)

binka_nugget
10-12-2003, 10:44 PM
:( :( :( :( :(

Make sure you take enough pictures to make up for those few months you're gone. And...make sure you snail mail me often!

:( *Hugs* Sneak on while you can k?

wolf_Q
10-12-2003, 10:46 PM
Sorry to hear you won't be here for a while. :( Take care, hope to see you back soon!

popcornbird
10-13-2003, 12:28 AM
:( :( :( :( :( :( :(

Oh no!

Come back soon! You'll be missed!

:(

Uabassoon
10-13-2003, 12:49 AM
I'm going to miss you, I hope to see you here again in a few months. Don't forget about us.

ILoveMyAbbyGirl
10-13-2003, 07:15 AM
Months???? MONTHS????

:(*sigh*:(

Dogz
10-13-2003, 07:26 AM
Oh no not Julie!!!!:( :( :( That's what I say Megan... MONTHS? You will be missed, and come on when you can, and come back with tons of pictures!

anna_66
10-13-2003, 08:27 AM
Don't know if I can go that long without hearing from you and seeing many, many pics of Molly & Daisy:(
Hope to see you back real soon!

bluekat
10-13-2003, 08:29 AM
:eek: Months? Even 2 days is long for me:rolleyes: Come back soon...hope it really won't be months. Come back soon:( :( :(

luckies4me
10-13-2003, 10:07 AM
I thought in another thread you said you were leaving because people were mad at you for the thread Kay created? :confused:

primabella
10-13-2003, 10:18 AM
Months? Julie that's too long! :p Come back soon, I'll miss you and your posts. :( Good luck with whatever mystery thing you are getting. ;)

Moose
10-13-2003, 10:25 AM
Awww, bye Julie. You better get back fast, Moose wants to hear (and see) more about your two beautiful girls! Hurry on back! :)

binka_nugget
10-13-2003, 12:53 PM
Originally posted by luckies4me
I thought in another thread you said you were leaving because people were mad at you for the thread Kay created? :confused:

Nope, it's not because of that. I can't say why because she told me not to say anything but I'll get to update you guys on her and the pups when she mails me.

Foam
10-13-2003, 12:58 PM
Hey, Julie!
We'll miss ya, girl. Good luck with your ----! :)
Ashley, you and I are the only ones who know? :confused:
I thought she told more people!
But anyways, Ash is right. Sneak on when ya can, hun. Lookin forward to talkin to you again. :)
Catch ya later, girl!

Logan
10-13-2003, 01:26 PM
I'm in the middle of getting a ----.

You know, Julie, sometimes I think I am just too old! LOL!!! I have no idea what you are talking about!!!!! :D

We'll miss you. Hope you hurry back soon!! :)

anna_66
10-13-2003, 01:55 PM
Originally posted by Logan
You know, Julie, sometimes I think I am just too old! LOL!!! I have no idea what you are talking about!!!!! :D
Your not alone Logan, I have no idea either:o

Kfamr
10-13-2003, 02:18 PM
Originally posted by luckies4me

Um, I created a thread that people got mad at her in??? :confused: :rolleyes: :confused:

I know why she's going away. She's not LEAVING, she's just going to be gone for a few months. :)

isis
10-13-2003, 02:23 PM
Ohhhhhh!!Your leaving!!!!:(

Have a great few months. *sniff sniff* :D Hope that ---- is good!!Bye for now!:D

aly
10-13-2003, 03:01 PM
Somebody tell that girl to come tell us where she's going! Curiousity is killing me.

popcornbird
10-13-2003, 03:05 PM
Originally posted by aly
Somebody tell that girl to come tell us where she's going! Curiousity is killing me.

Me too! :(:(:(

GRL, if you can't tell on the forum, please PM me. You know I won't tell anyone! I'll miss you and Piper boy A LOT! :(:( COME BACK! :p

Kfamr
10-13-2003, 03:22 PM
She's already gone. :p Don't worry guys, she'll be fine.
If anything, insanity will kick in from not being on PT.:p
Like she said, she'll tell you all when she gets back. ;)

wolfsoul
10-13-2003, 03:36 PM
What? Leaving? I am confused...And I want to know why Julie's leaving...And what thread? lol :o

Kfamr
10-13-2003, 03:38 PM
She's not leaving because of a thread. :p
And, she's not leaving *for good* just a month or so!

aly
10-13-2003, 03:53 PM
Waaaaaaaaaah! Why can't she tell us BEFORE she leaves instead of when she gets back!?!?!?!!?! I know she's already gone, but I felt the need to whine about it .. soooooo.... waaah wahh waaaah :p

popcornbird
10-13-2003, 03:55 PM
Originally posted by aly
Waaaaaaaaaah! Why can't she tell us BEFORE she leaves instead of when she gets back!?!?!?!!?! I know she's already gone, but I felt the need to whine about it .. soooooo.... waaah wahh waaaah :p

Can I waaaaaaaah too? ;) WAAAAAAAAAH WAAAAAAAAAH WAAAAAAAAAAH!!!!! Why all the suspense? *sniff* :(

binka_nugget
10-13-2003, 04:22 PM
She says she'll be back december first...so it's just a little over a month.

popcornbird
10-13-2003, 04:31 PM
Originally posted by binka_nugget
She says she'll be back december first...so it's just a little over a month.

She knows the date.............hmmm..........................is she going somewhere on vacation? ;) :p :p

Kfamr
10-13-2003, 04:33 PM
Ash, keep your mouth zipped! :p

binka_nugget
10-13-2003, 04:48 PM
I mean, huh? what? I don't know anything!! Lol

*my lips are sealed*http://1000smilies.com/zipped.gif

GoldenRetrLuver
10-13-2003, 08:49 PM
Guys!! Change of plans, I'm NOT leaving!! :) Let me explain...

I had been talking to my parents about adding a new addition to the family. After much convincing, they agreed. BUT, the "deal" was if I stayed off the computer for a few months, I would get it. (They KNOW how much I'm addited to the computer, so they didn't think I would agree to it.) But, this morning they suddenly chaned their minds. They said they will limit my computer time to 1 hour a day, (with the exception of school projects, homework, etc..) and I must maintain straight A's, until the semester ends; which is 3-4 months from now.

The new addition??? I will keep you all in suspence for that. ;)

Foam
10-13-2003, 08:55 PM
Mwahahahahhaa!!
NEW ADDITION and I know who it is >D
Glad you're back, Julie. :)

Kfamr
10-13-2003, 09:00 PM
YAY! I hope you can do it,
and since I know what the new addition *MAY* be, I can't wait!!

:D :D

Dogz
10-13-2003, 09:05 PM
Whoohoo! *dances around* I am so glad that you are staying! Now don't waste your time on any other sites now, we would miss you too much here!:p
I can't wait until we get to know what the new addition is going to be.:)

Aspen and Misty
10-13-2003, 09:07 PM
I can't WAIT to see the new addition ::gigles::

We want TONS of pics!!!! :D I'm so happy for you!

Ash

popcornbird
10-13-2003, 09:10 PM
YAY! Glad you came back, and even more glad you're getting a new addition! Is the new addition............wait..........I'll PM you about it. :p

Kfamr
10-13-2003, 09:13 PM
*Zips* Julie's lips! :p :p :D

Aspen and Misty
10-13-2003, 09:17 PM
Originally posted by Kfamr
*Zips* Julie's lips! :p :p :D

:D Soon alll of PT will know, no one can keep a secrete like that for to long (longestfor me was about a month :p ) expesially sucha grad secrete

Ash

GoldenRetrLuver
10-13-2003, 09:18 PM
Originally posted by Aspen and Misty
:D Soon alll of PT will know, no one can keep a secrete like that for to long (longestfor me was about a month :p ) expesially sucha grad secrete

Ash

:eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:

My lips are sealed. Nobody tell!

Aspen and Misty
10-13-2003, 09:19 PM
Originally posted by GoldenRetrLuver
:eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:

My lips are sealed. Nobody tell!

Same here!

Ash

Kfamr
10-13-2003, 09:19 PM
I won't tell! :p :p :eek: :p

luckies4me
10-13-2003, 09:25 PM
Um, I created a thread that people got mad at her in??? :confused: :rolleyes: :confused:

I know why she's going away. She's not LEAVING, she's just going to be gone for a few months. :)

Yes the thread that got deleted, the newbie thread. But no you didn't create it, that was a mistake.

They might not be tomarrow. People seem to be upset with me in that welcome thread, so I might not be around much anymore.

Kfamr
10-13-2003, 09:26 PM
You made it seem as if it was MY fault though. :confused: :p

GoldenRetrLuver
10-13-2003, 09:27 PM
Yes I did say that. I was stressed out that day, and thought people were mad at me. I'm fine. :)

luckies4me
10-13-2003, 09:27 PM
You made it seem as if it was MY fault though. :confused: :p I know, don't worry about it lol. :p I wasn't thinking straight.

Kfamr
10-13-2003, 09:28 PM
Alright. :)

luckies4me
10-13-2003, 09:29 PM
Yes I did say that. I was stressed out that day, and thought people were mad at me. I'm fine. :)

Well I'm glad to hear that. :) Can't wait to see what the new addition is, *cough*bunny*cough*cough*

Kfamr
10-13-2003, 09:29 PM
I'm fine. :)

Are you sure about that one, Julie? *giggles* :p :o :p

GoldenRetrLuver
10-13-2003, 09:31 PM
Hehehe. It's not a bunny. :)

LOL, KayAnn...I think I'm okay. :p

ILoveMyAbbyGirl
10-13-2003, 09:33 PM
*pouts* Can you PUH-LEEZ tell me Julie... oh bestest friend Julie? This is going to drive me insane until I know...

Kfamr
10-13-2003, 09:42 PM
She's gonna tell.. :o

GoldenRetrLuver
10-13-2003, 09:44 PM
Okay, I can tell this is making people go crazy and getting frustrated. So I'll just post it.

*IF* I maintain straight A's I will be getting a Sheltie. (HOPEFULLY, Blue Merle) and either competing in agility or obediance trials. :)

Nobody congratulate me yet...I have to get it first. :p

ILoveMyAbbyGirl
10-13-2003, 09:46 PM
*gasps*

YOU ARE SOOOO LUCKY!

*cries*

Can I borrow your parents? :D

GoldenRetrLuver
10-13-2003, 09:49 PM
Originally posted by slleipnir
:( you just told me you wouldn't tell..

Because I wanted it to be a surprise. But I thought you were upset because I wouldn't tell you, so I decided to tell.

slleipnir
10-13-2003, 09:50 PM
I wasn't upset..I never saw your post. sry

Kfamr
10-13-2003, 09:51 PM
Originally posted by ILoveMyAbbyGirl

Can I borrow your parents? :D

After I get my turn!:p

GoldenRetrLuver
10-13-2003, 10:10 PM
After I get my turn!:p

Nobody can have them! :p ;)

popcornbird
10-13-2003, 10:13 PM
A sheltie?!?! :eek: How cool! I love shelties! :D

Now my mind can relax.............:D :p No more suspense. Hehehe :p

Logan
10-13-2003, 10:30 PM
Good luck with the grades, Julie! I know maintaining straight A's is difficult, especially in high school. But it is so important for your future, and of course so you can get that new dog!! I wonder what Daisy and Molly will think!!! I hope they will adapt as well as my girls have. :)

Good luck!!!!!!

Logan

binka_nugget
10-13-2003, 10:33 PM
YAY!!!!!! JULIE!!! :D *HUGS*

Good luck with the grades!

Foam
10-13-2003, 10:42 PM
:p Good luck, Jules! :D

Shelteez2
10-13-2003, 11:02 PM
Okay, I can tell this is making people go crazy and getting frustrated. So I'll just post it.

*IF* I maintain straight A's I will be getting a Sheltie. (HOPEFULLY, Blue Merle) and either competing in agility or obediance trials. :)

Nobody congratulate me yet...I have to get it first. :p

Not that I'm in any way upset that you might be getting a sheltie :)

But out of curiosity, why not do agilty and obedience with your collie or golden or both? :)

GoldenRetrLuver
10-13-2003, 11:10 PM
Originally posted by Shelteez2
Not that I'm in any way upset that you might be getting a sheltie :)

But out of curiosity, why not do agilty and obedience with your collie or golden or both? :)

I can not do it with Molly (my collie) because she is VERY timid when it comes to trying new things, or when it involves a bunch of people. She's always been like that; she's improved, but not to the point where I think she could tolerate it.

Daisy could be a possibility. The only reason I wouldn't, is because she gets excited when she's "performing" for people (ex: when people come over all she wants to do is play, and doesn't listen when I ask her something, so I'm afraid she won't perform. Typical golden eh? ;)

But she's still young, so if she matures more, I might consider it. :)

Crikit
10-13-2003, 11:17 PM
I can not do it with Molly (my collie) because she is VERY timid when it comes to trying new things, or when it involves a bunch of people. She's always been like that; she's improved, but not to the point where I think she could tolerate it.

Daisy could be a possibility. The only reason I wouldn't, is because she gets excited when she's "performing" for people (ex: when people come over all she wants to do is play, and doesn't listen when I ask her something, so I'm afraid she won't perform. Typical golden eh? ;)

But she's still young, so if she matures more, I might consider it. :)

It might be an idea to put Molly in agility just for that reason. Agility has the ability to improve a dogs confidence, trust me I know from experience that it does. As for Daisy there's nothing stopping you from trying it with her, it would just take her a bit longer to learn the equipment, but it would also help you and her with the focus thing.

Sorry agility addict couldn't help it :D

GoldenRetrLuver
10-13-2003, 11:22 PM
Really? You think it could improve her confidence? Oh I would love for that to happen! :) I always feel bad when people go up to her, she backs away slowly with her head to the ground. :( Poor thing..Hmmm...that's an idea..

Thanks so much! :D

Shelteez2
10-13-2003, 11:31 PM
Really? You think it could improve her confidence? Oh I would love for that to happen! :) I always feel bad when people go up to her, she backs away slowly with her head to the ground. :( Poor thing..Hmmm...that's an idea..

Thanks so much! :D

I agree with Crikit.
Agility is great for building confidence in dogs because all throughout the training they are never wrong. Ever. If they don't do something properly you don't say anything you just take them back and figure out a way to show them what you mean. It's all very positive. Also, exposing her to situations such as that is the only way she will get used to it.

As for your golden well, she will learn to focus on you eventually *S* And the sooner you start the better chance you have of building a really solid foundation. Goldens are one of the best obedience breeds out there. (At least they must be since I see them the most at obedience trials) :)

Good luck with whatever you decide. I think if I were you I'd talk your parents into letting you do agility/obedience with one of your dogs now, and then when you've earned some titles then work on adding more. :D
That's kinda what I'm doing. I'm putting my shelties back in agility and I'm working on training them for the next level of obedience. Then hopefully I'll be able to talk them into letting me add a whippet to the pack ;) If not well then maybe I'll have to move out one of these days, LOL

anna_66
10-14-2003, 06:03 AM
Phew! Thanks for telling:p

I won't congratulate you yet, but I will say good luck with the grades...I know you can do it:D

Tweety_Pie
10-14-2003, 07:07 AM
:D YOU ARE SO LUCKY!!!:D

I wish my parents would let me get a 3rd dog but they always say "no the house is way to small":rolleyes:

Good Luck With The Grades!!!!!!:D

wolfsoul
10-14-2003, 03:45 PM
Yay, hope that you get the sheltie! :) But I still think you should come on PT just a little bit... :o

carole
10-14-2003, 04:10 PM
What a great incentive for you to do well in school, that sure would make me work hard.

I am puzzled to why all the mystery surrounding this thread, why was it such a big secret, oh well I will never understand the way the teenage brain works I suppose.

Hey but good luck with the grades, and YOU CAN DO IT!!!!!

GoldenRetrLuver
10-14-2003, 04:40 PM
Originally posted by wolfsoul
Yay, hope that you get the sheltie! :) But I still think you should come on PT just a little bit... :o

I'm not leaving. My computer time is just limited. ;)

Carole,
LOL, I thought it would be a cool surprise...just to keep everyone in suspence. :p

bluekat
10-14-2003, 04:47 PM
Julie!!!:D:D:D I'm so happy for you!!!! I don't know if you know, but I'm getting a new addition too!:D I posted in cat general:) so obviously...I'm getting a new cat;) lol
I'm soooo happy for you!!! Blue Merle is my favorite color, and I love shelties:D
Good luck!!!:D

carole
10-14-2003, 07:49 PM
Ah Julie so that was it, now I SEE, lol, well it sure worked didn't it? kept us hanging you did!! now work HARD and get that pup soon. ok:) :D

GoldenRetrLuver
10-14-2003, 07:57 PM
Thanks for the support guys, I really appreciate it! :D

I have many tests coming up in the next few days...I've been studying like crazy so I hope it pays off. I really need to boost up my math grade...please pray I do! :) If I do end up getting the Sheltie..it won't be for a few months (probably in Mid January); but I can wait!

Thanks again guys, you're the best. :)

Bluekat, your getting another kitty?! :eek:
Yay! I must check Cat General more often. ;)

*LabLoverKEB*
10-14-2003, 09:01 PM
Julie, I don't even know you in person, but you are my BEST friend. I will REALLY miss you. Whatever is keeping you away from Pet Talk, I hope everything is alright. Take care, Sarah and Sadie:)

GoldenRetrLuver
10-14-2003, 09:03 PM
Originally posted by *LabLoverKEB*
Julie, I don't even know you in person, but you are my BEST friend. I will REALLY miss you. Whatever is keeping you away from Pet Talk, I hope everything is alright. Take care, Sarah and Sadie:)

I'm not leaving!! Read the other pages of the post. ;)
I'm....I'm your best friend? I feel so...special lol. :D

Foam
10-14-2003, 09:08 PM
Originally posted by Crikit
Sorry agility addict couldn't help it :D

Hehe, and you're a darn good teacher too! :D

primabella
10-14-2003, 09:08 PM
Oooo! I knew you would tell! Ha! The effects of peer pressure *tell us Julie tell us!* lol ;)

Yaay I'm so excited for you! A Sheltie, huh? You'll have yourself a heck of a group! :D Good luck with the grades and convincing and KEEP US UPDATED! :D

Don't post too many puppy sheltie pics...you're gonna KILL me wiht jealousy :D...okay no wait...post a lot ;)

*LabLoverKEB*
10-14-2003, 09:12 PM
lol, yeah, I just got done reading the other pages! (Is very embarrassed:o :o ) And yes, Julie, you are a very good friend of mine!:)

You are soooo lucky that your parents will even let you do that! My parents won't do that! (Well, maybe if I beg a little!)

Good luck with those grades! I know you can do it! :) ;)

GoldenRetrLuver
10-14-2003, 09:17 PM
Okay...Update Day 2 :p

I found a Sheltie breeder that I am intrested in and you can see the webpage HERE (http://www.pet-net.net/breezeway-shelties/index.html) I will be emailing them, when the date arrives closer. We're not really sure on the Blue Merle anymore (*I* want one) but my mom loves the Tri-Colors. So, we have to decide on that...

Liana, mwahahaha IF I get it...you can be sure there will be PLENTY of pictures! :D

K9karen
10-15-2003, 12:05 AM
Whew! NOW I can get some sleep!!! The suspense was killing me! Gee, Jules, I hope you're a fast typer and reader..an hour? Still, a decent deal in order to get your sheltie! Hey! If mom wants a tri-color...who cares? Just get it!!! Lucky you! Fingers crossed you do good in math..it was my worse subject. What kind of math is it? Algebra, Geometry? Yuk to both!! :p

zanzanfergie
10-15-2003, 02:06 AM
Congratulations Julie, I'm very happy for you. You're a lucky girl, and so is your future puppy.

Please post many pictures when the day comes so that I may live vicariously through your little one. :p

Lots of love to you and your unborn friend,
Sarah

GoldenRetrLuver
10-15-2003, 08:12 AM
Thanks guys. :)

Yep. 1 hour only. :( Oh well...It'll all be worth it.
It's Algebra. The worst part is, this is my second time taking the course. I passed it with a "C" last year, but my teacher thought I should take it over in high school; and now...I'm not doing so hot. :( I'l keep trying! I do have a few months! :)

bluekat
10-15-2003, 04:03 PM
lol, since you've already started to look for them, and your mom said she wants a tricolor, I think that your parents are going to let you get one for sure:) But still, try your best in school!

I went to the website, and the pups are sooo cute!!! They're very beautiful too, especially the blue merles.
But if your mom does want a tricolor, then just get one anyways:)

GoldenRetrLuver
10-15-2003, 06:46 PM
Originally posted by bluekat
lol, since you've already started to look for them, and your mom said she wants a tricolor, I think that your parents are going to let you get one for sure:) But still, try your best in school!

I went to the website, and the pups are sooo cute!!! They're very beautiful too, especially the blue merles.
But if your mom does want a tricolor, then just get one anyways:)

Sadly, It won't happen if I don't get the grades. :( My parents made me sign a contract, with all the rules. That's how serious they are on this. :p But...my parents told me to find breeders I'm intrested in. They can be a little confusing. :rolleyes:

I know! Aren't her dogs gorgeous? :D I'm still looking for breeders though, that was just one I had in mind. ;)