PDA

View Full Version : Sasha the cat

dukedogsmom
10-12-2003, 08:42 PM
She is going through a very difficult time right now and needs your prayers. She may not be here at PT for a while but I am going to include this thread in an email to her. She has supported me in the past so I felt I owed her at least this much.

GoldenRetrLuver
10-12-2003, 08:49 PM
Oh No. :( She will be in my prayers, I hope everything gets better.

ILoveMyAbbyGirl
10-12-2003, 08:51 PM
Oh no! What happened?

Dear Sasha and Mom-

My sincerest prayers... heading out to you... {{{hugs}}} and Best wishes!

/s/ Abby & Megan

slick
10-12-2003, 10:47 PM
I'm sorry to hear that she's going through a rough time. Please extend my prayers to her and tell her that we all miss her.

rg_girlca
10-12-2003, 11:13 PM
Oh i'm sorry to hear this. I always enjoy reading her posts. She has such a unique way of writing. I'm going to miss that.
Sasha the cat, you will be in my thoughts and prayers and I hope that you will be able to come back to us soon.

Thanks for letting us know Dukedogsmom.

popcornbird
10-13-2003, 02:16 AM
Oh no! :( What happened? Do you have any idea? I hope you're alright Sasha the cat, and we'll miss you! Come back as soon as you can! :(

Former User
10-13-2003, 02:23 AM
:( oh no... Sasha, we hope your KatMa will be fine soon, send our greetings to her, will you!

bluekat
10-13-2003, 08:21 AM
What's wrong?:( I hope its not that serious. She will be in my prayers.

anna_66
10-13-2003, 08:23 AM
Sorry to hear she's going through a rough time. I will keep her in my prayers.
Anna

gini
10-13-2003, 10:00 AM
It is always disturbing when one of our members is having a rough time.

We will miss her and hope that things get better very soon and she will be back with us - happier than ever.

tatsxxx11
10-13-2003, 02:30 PM
Oh, no!!:(:( Sasha, please tell your KatMa that we will be thinking of her and keeping her in our thoughts and prayers. Your KatMa has the kindest and gentlest of hearts, always taking the time to congratulate each and every Dog, Cat and Pet of the Day with such sincerity, humor and love. We miss her (and so do our daily honorees!) and hope to see her back with us very soon. Love, Sandra and the Furkids

Miss Meow
10-13-2003, 04:30 PM
Will be thinking of you, and hoping you get through this tough time. Look after yourself :)

Steffi N
10-13-2003, 08:55 PM
Sasha, please tell your KatMa that we hope she gets through this difficult time and is back with us soon. We will keep her in our thoughts and prayers.

Logan
10-13-2003, 09:14 PM
Katma, we miss you already, and Sasha too. Please take care of yourself. As you know, we have a great ability to support those in need of prayers. You are in mine. I don't need to know the problem because God does.

Thank you, Valerie, for making us aware.

Logan

lovemyshiba
10-13-2003, 11:22 PM
Your KatMa will be in my prayers, Sasha. I hope everything is ok.

Rachel
10-14-2003, 07:08 AM
Sasha, you need to know how much we care about you and Katma. You are both so kind and caring. Please know that if you need to talk about what is going on right now, this is the place to come. Either that or pm one or more of us. We want to offer support and love for our very special buddies. There are some heavy duty worriers on this board and, and yes, I am one. Sometimes what we imagine is worse that what is actually going on. Whatever you decide, like I said, know that we care about you very, very much.

Killearn Kitties
10-15-2003, 08:08 AM
So sorry to hear you are having a rough time. I'm thinking of you and wishing you all the best. Hugs to you and Sasha.