PDA

View Full Version : Hey

Moose
10-12-2003, 06:44 PM
I'll do my best to keep this simple. My name is Brooke and I'm owned by a 3y/o yellow Lab named Moose. I'm a senior at FSU (a scary thought since I have no idea what I want to do after graduating) and when I'm not at school I live at home in Key West, FL.

Now let's see.....Moose. Well, he's not the brightest bulb in the box, but he's my lovable little goofball. He lives with my roommates and me at school and comes with me when I go home to Key West. He loves swimming but still hasn't caught on to the idea that the ocean waves aren't really chasing him.....but we let him believe that he scares them away with his bark (long story, haha :rolleyes: ).

I'm putting some of Moose's pictures in a seperate thread, and I'm assuming (hoping) it will work like it does on other message boards. Until then a picture of both him and me is in my signature (*crosses fingers for it to work*).

We're looking forward to hearing plenty about all of you and your wonderful furkids. Moose sends plenty of sloppy kisses and happy tail wags your way.

-Brooke and Moose

dukedogsmom
10-12-2003, 06:46 PM
Welcome! My dog Duke experienenced the beach for the first time yesterday. He had a blast. Hope you like it here.

Karen
10-12-2003, 06:46 PM
Originally posted by Moose

Now let's see.....Moose. Well, he's not the brightest bulb in the box, but he's my lovable little goofball. He lives with my roommates and me at school and comes with me when I go home to Key West. He loves swimming but still hasn't caught on to the idea that the ocean waves aren't really chasing him.....but we let him believe that he scares them away with his bark (long story, haha :rolleyes: ).

Just that much is enough for me to see that you'll fit in just fine here! :) Welcome Moose and his human Brooke! :)

Moose
10-12-2003, 06:50 PM
Thanks for the welcomes guys. :)

mugsy
10-12-2003, 06:52 PM
Welcome aboard Brooke. Moose is adorable. Keep the pictures coming!!

Pam
10-12-2003, 06:56 PM
Welcome Brook! This is the week for firsts! My Ripley just experienced the ocean for the first time on Thursday. He was so busy sniffing the smells along the shore that he never saw the wave coming! LOL! It wasn't that bad, though, but he was sure surprised. I know that you will love it here. :)

Moose
10-12-2003, 07:01 PM
Thanks. :) Pam, Moose has plenty of ocean stories to tell Ripley.....waves are his biggest enemy. The water's great just as long as the waves stay away from him. :D :p

GoldenRetrLuver
10-12-2003, 07:31 PM
Welcome to Pet Talk Brooke and Moose! My name is Julie and I am owned by 2 dogs, Daisy a 1 year 8 month old, Golden Retriever, and Molly a 2 year 8 month old, Sable and White Rough Collie. (you can see them both in my signature). :) I also have a 7 month old Pied Cockatiel name Piper, a hamster name Neko, 2 cats named Angel and Dillian, and 6 desert tortoises! :D

This is a great board, I'm sure you'll love it here. I hope you stick around, most newbies don't. :(

Moose
10-12-2003, 07:37 PM
Don't worry Julie, I'm not going anywhere. ;) Trust me, you'll get sick of me. ;) :p

BTW...>>>your girls are gorgeous! I'm a sucker for Goldens, and your Molly is one of the cutest Collies I've seen. :D

Aspen and Misty
10-12-2003, 07:41 PM
I knew I knew you from somewhere! Hey Brook this is Momto10 from the Lab board yoru belong to. Welcome To Pet talk! It is wonderful here!

Ash

GoldenRetrLuver
10-12-2003, 07:41 PM
Aww thanks! :o I'm glad your a sucker for those goldens. ;) My girls send you plenty of tail wags and kisses! :)

Moose
10-12-2003, 08:18 PM
Hey Ash! Thanks for the welcome. :)

Julie, Moose sends plenty of tail wags right back.....he thinks your girls are just as gorgeous as I do. :D