PDA

View Full Version : Texas PT meeting

Rottieluver45
10-12-2003, 05:51 PM
Hi everyone!!!

Let`s see...I haven`t been on much, cuz I`m grounded, but when I left some of you were talkin` bout a TX Pt meeting. Aly informed me that it will probably happen around November 1st. Is that right? Well don`t we need to figure out the location? Is it gonna be in Austin? I live in Austin and if it`s held there I will most likely be there. I really wanna go to one. Anymore info available?

aly
10-12-2003, 05:57 PM
Its definately in Austin. And it will be happening that weekend. We're just not sure exactly which park we'll go to yet.

I will have my foster puppies that you guys can meet also. I can't take them to the park to expose them to other dogs since they won't be vaccinated, but if we meet somewhere else also, I will bring them along :)

Also, remember that my shelter is having Halloween pics from 3 to 7pm on the 31st!

Rottieluver45
10-12-2003, 06:55 PM
YAY!! I get to meet the pups!!??!?! Wooo Hooo!

I hope we`ll meet at the shelter. We`ll probably get the pics taken. I dunno...but we might just get thier pictures taken w/ Santa at petsmart.

aly
10-12-2003, 07:02 PM
Petsmart just gives polaroids. Our pictures are waaaaaaaay better :)

I've sent pics of my dogs taken at the shelter out for the PT Christmas card exchange the past two years so a lot of people here have seen them. Actually, they saw the copies I made. The originals were much better (bigger and higher quality).

Rottieluver45
10-12-2003, 07:06 PM
Well I guess I`ll have to participate in the card exchange thing this year!!

TEXANS/people involved in the meeting- Aly posted some park in the previous thread about the meeting! I`ll post it in a min.

*I`m so pushy*

Rottieluver45
10-12-2003, 07:19 PM
Parks (httphttp://petoftheday.com/talk/showthread.php?s=&threadid=34007&highlight=Texas+meeting)

Here are some parks. If you scroll down just a little aly listed some parks!

micki76
10-12-2003, 09:03 PM
Well, Chester and I are up for just about anything! We’re actually coming down early to spend time with family, so we’ll be there on Thursday and leave sometime Sunday. My cousin may also come to the shelter for pics with one or more of her dogs. We’ll see.

Aly – how much are the pics?

Maybe we should try to set some plans in stone so that everyone’s on the same page and so we won’t be standing around in a parking lot somewhere staring at each other! LOL

Jeez, I’m so ready for this! :D :D :D

I just want to apologize in advance for Chester’s behavior. I know he’s gonna be a little s**t!:eek: :eek: :eek: :o

aly
10-12-2003, 09:47 PM
Yeah, we better get some plans!

When the time comes closer, let me know what times you guys will be at the shelter. I'll probably be there the whole time but I'm not sure yet --------- unless, of course, we all make plans for Friday too.

Who else is coming? Par? Angie?

Rottieluver45
10-18-2003, 10:45 AM
*Bump*