PDA

View Full Version : I am so excited!!!

Tonya
10-12-2003, 09:58 AM
I thought of the best birthday gift ever for my husband! When he was in the military, he was really close friends with this guy, Kenneth. He talks about Kenneth all the time, but they haven't seen eachother since 1998. I've never met Kenneth, but I was able to track him down. I bought him a plane ticket to California. He's going to fly out here on Friday and hide at my parents house. On Saturday, we are having our Halloween party. Mike thinks it is just a party for the kids, but it is also a surprise birthday party for him. Kenneth is going to show up in a mask. I am going to introduce him as my cousin. I'm going to let Kenneth and Mike hang out for a while until Mike figures out who he is. It's going to be priceless!!! :D

dukedogsmom
10-12-2003, 10:03 AM
You must be a really wonderful wife! And you had better take pics because we are going to want to see them! I don't know how you're keeping it secret.

mugsy
10-12-2003, 10:09 AM
What a great gift!!! Film it and send it in to a video competition along with the story and you could be rich!! lol

Please let us know how it goes. Take pictures too so we can see his face when he figures it out.

pitc9
10-12-2003, 10:16 AM
Oh that sounds so wonderful!!!!!!!!
I can't wait to hear how it went and how long it took him to figure it out!!!

iceyshiver21
10-12-2003, 10:21 AM
WOW. That is so sweet! I can just imagine his suprise. :D

Miss Meow
10-12-2003, 04:46 PM
Wow, what a thoughtful present! I hope everyone has a great time at the party! :D

Cataholic
10-12-2003, 04:50 PM
That is such a cool idea! I imagine they will be sooo glad to see each other, once your husband picks himself off the ground!

Tonya
10-13-2003, 07:27 AM
I am so excited that I almost told him last night. :eek: It's pretty pathetic that my child has to remind me to keep my mouth shut! It is going to be so hard to keep this a secret all week!!!

Samantha Puppy
10-13-2003, 07:32 AM
That's awesome, Tonya!! How thoughtful of you! Please post an update after the party takes place - I'm really anxious to hear how it went!!!

RobiLee
10-13-2003, 08:02 AM
This is so cool! What a great gift, Tonya. I can't wait to hear all about it. Make sure you keep us posted.

Robin :)

anna_66
10-13-2003, 08:15 AM
Originally posted by Tonya
It is going to be so hard to keep this a secret all week!!!
I bet it would be, but boy will it be worth it:D

What a wonderful wife you are!!!