PDA

View Full Version : Grandma Is in Hospital

SeamusK
10-12-2003, 09:37 AM
My grandma is in the hospital, i'm not sure whats wrong, but my dad left to go see her. and when my aunt called to talk to my dad, She said: Larry, Come over, moms in the hospital, Shes Si----*cries*

SeamusK
10-12-2003, 09:40 AM
ok well shes in the hospital with imonia.... :(

dukedogsmom
10-12-2003, 09:54 AM
Awwww, I hope she's not terribly ill and if she is, I hope she gets well soon. It's really tough when someone you love is sick.

SeamusK
10-12-2003, 09:56 AM
yes, every time i think of it i cry..

tatsxxx11
10-12-2003, 03:05 PM
I'm so sorry to hear your Grandma's sick, SeaMusk:( Grandma's are so special. But she's where she needs to be right now, in the best of hands, being taken care of. I'll be thinking of her and saying a prayer for a speedy recovery. Try and be strong and think positive.{{{HUS}}} Sandra

stacwase
10-12-2003, 04:26 PM
Are you able to visit her, Seamusk?

rg_girlca
10-12-2003, 05:58 PM
I'm sorry to hear your grandma is sick. My prayers and thoughts go out to you and your grandma that she makes a complete and speedy recovery from her pneumonia.

carole
10-12-2003, 06:46 PM
Don't worry too much seamusk, she is in the best place possible, I have had pneumonia myself, and it takes time to get better, and as your grandma is elderly it will take
more time, but I am sure they will take excellent care of her and she will be home soon.:)

SeamusK
10-12-2003, 09:44 PM
no im not able to visit her, shes been in intensive care..

Update: Shes doing pretty good, Shes only got a slight fever right now, MY Cousin(which is a dr.)Went and saw him, He said she'll be fine, No worries. She'll be fine. I'd go see her, But she lives in Indianapolis, 2 hours and a half from here, And my dad left to see her before i woke up.. But, Andy(my cousin)Said shes absulutly Great, she was taken off the drugs. The worst that could happen is her being put in a wheel chair for a few weeks. So no worries anyone, For those who prayed, Thanks..

-Seamus

carole
10-12-2003, 09:58 PM
AWESOME NEWS, it sure is a day for happy endings, hope Grandma will be home soon, and you are able to visit her as well.:)

slick
10-12-2003, 10:46 PM
Prayers for your Grandmother that she recovers and returns home soon. Try to visit if you can and tell her that you love her. Life is short.

krazyaboutkatz
10-13-2003, 12:05 AM
SeamusK, I'm so glad to hear that your grandma is doing better. :) Prayers and positive thoughts are still on the way for a speedy recovery.

Logan
10-13-2003, 07:55 AM
I didn't see this until today, but I'm glad your Grandmother is better. We'll keep her in our prayers, praying for a complete recovery! :)

Logan