PDA

View Full Version : Petrushka

judymin61
10-12-2003, 01:00 AM
Aw Petruska,
Your story made me so sad:( And yet so happy as both of you are enriched by each other! You are one sweet looking cat! I never knew cats can get cerebral palsy! God bless and take care! I hope you live a long life!:) Congratulations on being todays COTD!

iloverat
10-12-2003, 01:22 AM
Dear Petrushka --- Keep going, sweetheart! Your sweet nature shines through to your purson as well as to the other kitties. A most special kitty you are and one most deserving of COTD:) Enjoy, little one and congratulations on your honors.

kohala
10-12-2003, 01:31 AM
So glad you hooked up with your mom. You are a sweet little thing, all relaxed and trusting in loving hands. I wish both of you all the best in life. Looks like in finding each other you've found it.
Blessings!:)

Rocky Budgeboa
10-12-2003, 02:27 AM
Petrushka, you are such a special dear. God Bless you and your owner. I love stories that come with happy endings and Petrushka you are one in a million

Les

Ally Cat's Mommy
10-12-2003, 04:45 AM
Dearest Petrushka! Your story brought tears to my eyes. You are such a special little one, and you face life with such courage and determination! I am so glad you have a Meowmie who loves you so much, and even lets you win the race up the stairs!

I am sure you are Cat Of The Day every day in your house, and today you are our inspirational Cat Of The Day here on Pat Talk - congratulations precious!

Hope you get lots of extra luvvies, treats and kisses on your extra special day today!

Ally sends Kitten Kisses:D

Former User
10-12-2003, 04:45 AM
What a sweet, special kitty Petrushka is, match made in heaven with the owner.
Congrats sweetie and get spoiled today, and everyday! :)

Dan Holder
10-12-2003, 05:14 AM
Poor little guy. But he's happy as can be, and lucky as can be, too, to have found his home. Good luck.

Killearn Kitties
10-12-2003, 06:10 AM
What a lovely story Petrushka. You found the home that was perfect for you and just where you were needed the most. You are one special kitty and no mistake!

Enjoy your day of honour today Petrushka as our extra special Cat of the Day!!

catcrazylady
10-12-2003, 06:46 AM
What an amazing story! Isn't it awesome how such wonderful things can come from tragic situations? How precious little Petrushka is and how beautiful the kind soul who lovingly cares for him.

http://petoftheday.com/talk/images/our_smilies/biggrin.gif Have a wonderful, happy COTD Petrushka. You are most deserving! http://petoftheday.com/talk/images/our_smilies/biggrin.gif
I hope you continue to win the race upstairs for many years to come!!!!http://petoftheday.com/talk/images/our_smilies/smile.gif

Cataholic
10-12-2003, 07:06 AM
There is a place in Heaven for both of you, I know it. Petrushka, you found the one in a million jackpot when mommy adopted you. Sounds like the home we all should have! May your day, and everyday, be wonderful, as we celebrate you as COTD!

neko1
10-12-2003, 07:07 AM
What a touching story. Congrats on cotd, you deserve it!:)

Steffi N
10-12-2003, 07:27 AM
Precious little Petrushka, you came into your human’s life just at the time when you both needed each other the most. You are a spunky little one, too, racing up the stairs. Congratulations on Cat of the Day, it is a privilege to honor such a cute little cat, with such a great spirit and big heart. .

tatsxxx11
10-12-2003, 08:07 AM
Dearest Petrushka and Guardian. With tears in my eyes I congratulate you both for your courage, your strength and your indefatigable spirits. A tiny, frail, challenged kitty and a sad and broken human, in the depths of despair, meet and learn that in life there is always hope and with hope, reason to perservere. What a miraculous story of love and healing born of such sadness. Petrushka, bless you dear, precious boy for being there to help heal your human's heart and mind. I have no doubt you were sent by God to guide your Guardian from the darkness into the light. Your gentleness, your inner strength your incredible determination to live life to the fullest, despite your challenges, is an inspiration to animal lovers all over the world. It is our great honor to proclaim you Petrushka, our most beautiful, inspirational and deserving Cat of the Day. May you and your proud Guardian share a wealth of unconditional love, peace and happiness for many, many years to come. Love, Sandra

Porscheracer
10-12-2003, 09:09 AM
Your story brought tears to my eyes. I'm so happy you found each other.:) [COLOR=indigo][FONT=courier new][SIZE=3][I]

Porscheracer
10-12-2003, 09:13 AM
Sorry about the gobbledy-gook in my previous post. I'm new at this and don't fully understand the font, color, etc

catmandu
10-12-2003, 09:38 AM
Petrushka , you are so lucky to have found your Guardian and they you This proves my theory that Cats are as courageous as people! When a person is handicapped , they complain about what they cant do , bu Petrushka dioes what she can and is Happy! Bless you both , and a Specailly Equipped Van will take Petrushkas Friends and her to the Canadian Thanksgiving Day PARTEE!

isis
10-12-2003, 11:13 AM
Originally posted by Porscheracer
Sorry about the gobbledy-gook in my previous post. I'm new at this and don't fully understand the font, color, etc

You can alwase push edit at the top of your post to fix it.:) Welcome to PT I'm shure you will love it here!!:D

RedHedd
10-12-2003, 11:56 AM
What a lovely, sweet orangie you are Petrushka. Congratulations on being our very special COTD this beautiful Sunday. Your story is SO touching and I know a higher power was involved in you meeting your meowmie - you two were meant to be together to help each other live in the light. Hope you get extra goodies, pets and chin skritches on your special day.

momoffuzzyfaces
10-12-2003, 01:09 PM
Petrushka
What a sweetie you are! I'm so sorry about your illness but glad you have a wonderful loving home and guardian. Sounds like you two help each other along. That's what friends do, you know? Congratulations, sweetheart, on being our special Cat of the Day today.:D

rg_girlca
10-12-2003, 01:21 PM
What a sad but uplifting story. Precious little Petrushka, your purrsons realized she had a purpose in life and that was to take care of a special sweet thing like you. Obviously you have brought such joy back into her life. Keep winning those races sweetie and have a happy and full life, the both of you.

Congratulations on being our most deserving Kitty of the Day.

trayi52
10-12-2003, 01:25 PM
Your story is so sad, and Petrushka is so adorable, I wish you all the luck in the world, you saved Petrushka and Petrushka saved you, I hope you and Petrushka have a lot of time together. That cute little face just makes me want to cuddle that little baby. Long and happy life to both of you. You are both heroes in my heart.:)

lynnestankard
10-12-2003, 01:28 PM
Aw Petrushka - what a gorgeous sweetheart.

I'm so glad a furbaby found the right human when both were in such need. I wish you both many years of love and happiness together.

Congratulations on being a very special Cat of the Day xxxx

Lynne

kuhio98
10-12-2003, 01:45 PM
Congratulations on being COTD! Another beautiful kitty with raspberry toes. Who thought of that phrase and posted it a while back? I can't remember, but I love it!

(Had to edit this because I messed up what I wanted to say.)

kohala
10-12-2003, 03:52 PM
Originally posted by kuhio98
Congratulations on being COTD! Another beautiful kitty with raspberry toes. Who thought posted that description? I can't remember, but I love it!

I had to go back and look at the little toes - Sure enough! Raspberry toes! They really DO look like little raspberries!
Little Frito feet with raspberry toes! How adorable!!!:D

krazyaboutkatz
10-12-2003, 07:13 PM
Hi little Petrushka. You sure are a cutie and I'm so glad that you found such a special loving forever home. Congrats on being COTD!!! You sure deserve it. :D

karlyb
10-12-2003, 11:24 PM
What a sad but beautiful story. I think Petrushka doesn't realize he has a handicap so, filled with determination, he lives life to the fullest. Petrushka's mom has found that life is worth living in spite of our many difficulties. Little Petrushka couldn't have found a better mom than you. He is a beautiful little orange boy. Best wishes to both of you.

greendoor678
10-13-2003, 09:12 AM
Petrushka,
You are a very special cat, indeed!
You've already brought so much joy to your human's life!
I think you are an angel in kitty clothes!

Such a nice story.
Your human has a heart of gold to take such loving care of you!