PDA

View Full Version : Bandit the Great Pyr is at Rainbow Bridge

Sudilar
10-12-2003, 12:21 AM
Today my parents' Bandit, the Great Pyr, was sent on to Rainbow Bridge to join their dear departed Bear, Blizzard and Pal. Complications of his rare cancer resulted in his new journey. Now he is healed and running happy and whole. RIP, Bandit, you were truly loved.

tomkatzid
10-12-2003, 12:26 AM
So very sorry:( RIP Bandit.......tom

aly
10-12-2003, 01:28 AM
Sue,

Please send your parents my well wishes and let them know I'll have them in my prayers. I know what they are going through and how hard it is. I hope time can ease their pain.

I will keep you in my thoughts and prayers too :(

tatsxxx11
10-12-2003, 05:55 AM
I'm so very sorry Sue:( :( Bandit was the most beautiful, gentle, amazing doggie, facing his illness with such courage and dignity. Although his time on this earth was too, too short, he was so lucky to have spent his time with your parents, who stood by him always and did everything possible to make his life happy and comfortable. My most heartfelt condolences are with them. Please let them know that I'm thinking of them and keeping them in my prayers. Bandit, I'm sure Bear and Blizzard and Pal and my Jingles and all of our RB babies are there at the RB, welcoming him with open paws. You're whole and healthy again, sweet Bandit. Run and play happily until that day you and your family are together again. {{{HUGS}}} to you friend. I'm so sorry:( Love, Sandra

Cincy'sMom
10-12-2003, 06:18 AM
I'm so sorry for your parents loss. RIP Dear Bandit

Pam
10-12-2003, 06:51 AM
Sue, I too am so sorry to read this. :( Isn't it a strange coincidence that one of Today's Dogs should be a Great Pyrenees. It seems to me to be a bit of a way of honoring Bandit who, this very day has left this world to run and play healthy at the RB. (((Hugs))) to you and your parents as well.

primabella
10-12-2003, 07:01 AM
I am so sorry. Bandit is running happy and pain free now. RIP boy. :(

Rachel
10-12-2003, 07:18 AM
Sue, I am so very sorry to hear this news. Although Bandit's time with your parents was not all that long, I realize their love for him was immediate and complete. I pray that they can take comfort in being the family that took him in when he needed someone so desparately to see him through this stage of his life. May God bless them for their dedicated and unconditional love.

pitc9
10-12-2003, 07:34 AM
I am so sorry to hear this bad news.... RIP Bandit!!!

ChrisH
10-12-2003, 07:42 AM
Sue, I am so sorry, please give my condolences to your parents. You and they will be in my thoughts and prayers.

Rest in peace dear Bandit.

Chris

DoggiesAreTheBest
10-12-2003, 09:55 AM
Sue, My most heartfelt sympathies to youe parents on their loss. My heart breaks to hear this news.

mugsy
10-12-2003, 10:06 AM
Sue,

I am so sorry. We know exactly how you feel. I hope he and Eddie found each other and are playing with all the other Bridge dogs from Pet Talk and having a grand old time. Please pass my condolences on to your parents.

Molly, Mike and the furkids.

dukedogsmom
10-12-2003, 10:13 AM
I am always saddened when someone loses their very special friend. And my sweet animals can keep him company as well. There's Beauty, Poo Ling, Kammisar, and Kitty Boy. Rest in Peace, Bandit.

Albea
10-12-2003, 10:15 AM
I'm so sorry, Sue. There are never enough words to help in a situation like this, except to say sweet Bandit knew till the very last minute how much he was loved, and he'll be waiting to be reunited with his family while he runs and plays, without any more pain, at the Rainbow Bridge.
You and your parents are in my thoughts.

LSBanks
10-12-2003, 12:32 PM
I'm so sorry to hear about Bandit. RIP big guy, and have fun at the Bridge.

anna_66
10-12-2003, 05:07 PM
Your parents must be devistated:( Please give them my condolences.

RIP Bandit

Cataholic
10-12-2003, 05:41 PM
Sue, I am so saddened to hear the news that Bandit has passed to the RB. His fight was strong. May you, your parents and Bandit know that true love and compassion never goes unrewarded. RIP Bandit.

Cinder & Smoke
10-12-2003, 06:58 PM
Dear Sue ~
So Very Sorry {{{Huggs}}}

And please pass along some *big* Pet Talk {{{HUGGS}}} to
your Parents from all of us.

Rest In Peace at The Bridge, Dear Bandit!

/s/ :( Phred

captain
10-12-2003, 07:00 PM
Oh Sue,
Please pass all our hugs and wishes to your parents (and of course, to you as well ..)

Bandit, play nicely at the RB sweetheart ...........

lovemyshiba
10-12-2003, 08:22 PM
I am so sorry to hear of dear Bandit's passing. My condolences are with you and your parents right now, I know how hard it is.

Play hard at the bridge sweet Bandit, you are loved.

Karen
10-12-2003, 09:12 PM
The sweetest babies sometimes leave the swiftest, but their footprints are indelibly deep upon our heart. Say hello to Freckles and Gracie, Bandit! They'll show you where the biscuits are!

sabies
10-12-2003, 09:15 PM
So sorry to hear. RIP Bandit, have fun at the Bridge with your friends.

Foam
10-12-2003, 09:59 PM
:(
I'm sorry...RIP Bandit. Have fun at the Rainbow Bridge. :)

shais_mom
10-12-2003, 10:23 PM
Sue, I am so sorry for your parents and your loss.
GodSpeed to the Bridge Bandit.
{{hugs to you}}

K9karen
10-12-2003, 10:25 PM
Oh Sue, I'm so sorry! Darling Bandit fought a brave battle! Your parents were awesome throughout his ordeal. Hugs and condolences to all of you.

Logan
10-13-2003, 07:43 AM
Sue,
I am so very sorry to read this news. :( Bandit certainly put up a good fight, against a lot of odds, didn't he?
Please give my regards and sympathy to your parents. We are keeping all of you in our prayers.
Logan

ramanth
10-13-2003, 08:58 AM
Aww. :( I'm so sorry. RIP Bandit. *hugs*

lizbud
10-13-2003, 01:47 PM
I'm so very sorry that Bandit has gone on to Rainbow Bridge.

I am sure he knew how much he was loved in his time here on
earth. Take your wings & wear them proudly sweet Bandit. You
are greatly missed by your loving family. Please convey my
deepest sympathy to your folks Sue.:(

Stenograsaurus
10-14-2003, 10:12 AM
Sue, I am so sorry to hear of Bandit's passing. Hugs and prayers to your family.

cloverfdx
10-14-2003, 11:04 AM
i am so sorry to hear of Bandits passing, RIP dear Bandit.

youself and your parents will be in my thoughts and prayers.

:(