PDA

View Full Version : Needing to vent!

Aspen and Misty
10-11-2003, 11:58 PM
I have a really bad neck pains and something I have good days and sometimes I have bad days. Today was a bad day. It's now almost 1:00 and I can't move my neck. Why? Cause I wore a light weight neckless. I can't have anything touch my neck without getting really hurt and having neck pain or head achs the rest of the day :( not even a shirt. Hoodies used to by my fav clothing but I can't wear them any mroe cause the hood rest on my neck :( I can't move my neck in any violent way or I can't touch it with out it aching. Uggh. I hate it. Also if I get tierd it begins to ach, or if I looks downwards or upwards for to long. It stinks cause at school I can't look at my desk (to look at my work) for to long without it hurting the rest of the day ::sigh:: I need to go get ride of this neck pain, so good night everyone. Hopefully tomrrow my neck will be better.

Ash :(

green_chameleon_girl
10-12-2003, 12:20 PM
I KNOW WHAT THAT IS!!! Its a muscle spasum(sp?) Im not sure how you are now but when the happens get a hot water bottle and lie down and put it on your neck. It works for me.

Karen
10-12-2003, 12:24 PM
Sounds like, if this is a long-term thing, you should see a doctor (or nurse or whomever you usually see). It's just not normal for your back to be that sensitive to something as small as a necklace!

Aspen and Misty
10-12-2003, 04:11 PM
Than guys, I'm thinking about just chopping it off. :( breeze nocked me over today and I feel jerking my head a certain way so now it hurts. I'm off to take a nap, praying it will help :(

Ash

stacwase
10-12-2003, 04:23 PM
Have you gone to the doctor? Maybe he could give you a muscle relaxer to get rid of the pain for you while it heals. Neck pain is awful! I feel for you.

Aspen and Misty
10-12-2003, 04:25 PM
No :( i hate the doctor :( I'd rather stay with the pain :(