PDA

View Full Version : New Bailey and Guinness Pics

Sevens
10-11-2003, 11:52 PM
So, I know I haven't put up any new ones lately, so here goes:

Last Sunday, we took Bailey and Guinness with us to Galaxy Diner, which is a really cool diner near us that has a 1950's/alien theme. They are dog friendly, so we brought the pups with us for breakfast. I almost think we should start doing it every weekend.

Here's the first pic:
http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid83/pdd5fdcc39cb1b7f1f0db95ae15ae0a92/fada032e.jpg

Also, they have a self watering dog dish out front for thirsty dogs passing by. The waitress brought it over next to our table, so it was almost like she was waiting on them too. We tipped her big!:D
http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid83/p439c3174309b550e4351fed3cd786ac5/fada0333.jpg

Bailey is getting so big! She is much bigger than my lap. She's about 60 pounds now.:eek:
http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid83/pdf65315a01f8b9727c3d12a5f7b1fed5/fada0326.jpg

That's it for now!

shais_mom
10-11-2003, 11:55 PM
CUTE!!!!

wolf_Q
10-11-2003, 11:56 PM
Great pics!! I LOVE Guinness's ears!! And the white stripe down Bailey's nose is too cute! :D

We had a Galaxy Diner around here at one point...I wonder if it's the same thing? I'll have to check it out, cool! :)

ChrisH
10-12-2003, 09:25 AM
They are both so cute!:) Lovely pictures, thanks for sharing.:D

LSBanks
10-12-2003, 12:23 PM
Such cute pictures!! I wish we had a Galaxy Diner around here.....it sounds like a great idea. Is anyone in the Chicago area that knows of anything similar to this?

lovemyshiba
10-12-2003, 08:02 PM
Adorable!!!!!!!
A dog friendly diner!!! You can bet I would be there every weekend--at least!!!

Bailey and Guiness look fantastic!!!!!

Sevens
10-12-2003, 08:27 PM
Bailey and Guinness say thank you for the compliments!

You know, that's one reason why I like living near the "Carytown" section of Richmond. It's about 10 blocks of shops and restaurants and a large portion of them are dog friendly. Even the boutique stores that sell $200 shirts are nice enough to put dishes of water outside for the thirsty dogs.

They have a couple of dog friendly eateries. There is Galaxy Diner. Then there is Betsy's Coffeeshop, which always have a ton of owners and their pups sitting out on the deck, enjoying their coffee and newspapers. Finally there is Nacho Mama's, which is a kick-a$$ Mexican place. It's got a really nice deck and they bring out individual dishes for each doggy to have water. I think it makes them more popular to treat the dogs like they are customers too.

Also, they opened a new "high-end" mall 20 minutes south of us. It has all the designer stores with stuff like $500 pairs of shoes. And it is dog friendly! I think it's great, cause that section of town doesn't have a dog park, so this is the next best thing. Can you imagine shopping for clothes or shoes and having your dog with you? I think we still need to work on our doggies' manners a bit more before taking them there.:D

Hope you all are having a great night!

Foam
10-12-2003, 08:58 PM
Oh, you're so sweet, Sevens!! :) How nice of you to wish us all a great night! :D

I love the pics! I want more, okay?? Bailey and Guinsess are so darn handsome!! Give them hugs for me! :):):)

anna_66
10-13-2003, 08:03 AM
Wow! Dog friendly stores and restraurants?! That would be so awesome, too bad we don't have anything like that around here:(

I can't believe how big those two are, expecially Bailey:eek:

Thanks for sharing, the pictures are great!

ramanth
10-13-2003, 08:42 AM
Great pics! Lucky for you to have dog friendly shops and restaurants. :D