PDA

View Full Version : *REALLY* sick of smoking.

Kfamr
10-11-2003, 11:15 PM
I just got home from my first concert, it feels so weird to actually breathe fresh air. I spent alot of the time coughing, because the moron UNDERAGE drunks girls, lit one after another in front of us.

I can't even talk properly, the whole time i just sat there in disgust.

I sound like a little boy going through puberty.

Er.. overall, the concert was *ok*. My favorite part was when Ginuwine performed. The rest, i really could careless for.'

Ahh.. my lungs, my eyes - the smoke. I felt like kicking the girls in the head, my feet were so close to doing so.:rolleyes:

Aspen and Misty
10-11-2003, 11:18 PM
Whos concert did you go to?

I hate smoek to! When I walk into the Bowling lane around here, even just to get my bro I come out smelling like an ash tray :o Eww!

Ash

Kfamr
10-11-2003, 11:23 PM
Alot of crazy people who gave me a headache haha..

Ludacris
Ginuwine
Fabolous
Chingy
Lil Jon & The eastside boyz
Wyclef Jean
Some other weirdos.... i forget

Aspen and Misty
10-11-2003, 11:25 PM
did you enjoy the concert? Kinda sound like ya didn't??

Ash

Kfamr
10-11-2003, 11:28 PM
Eh, i did but i didnt... It's just not me. Especially the smoking & drinking part.

Foam
10-11-2003, 11:33 PM
Aw, I'm sorry about that Kay. :( I hope you feel better soon.
I would have killed to go to that concert though! I love all those people! :D

Kfamr
10-11-2003, 11:58 PM
They really sucked. Honestly. All I remember hearing was Mother F this, mother f that.:rolleyes:

RubyMutt
10-12-2003, 12:07 AM
LOL, sorry about that, Kay :(

I remember leaving my first concert thinking "ah, so that's what marijuana smells like" :rolleyes:

Glad you had *some* fun at the concert! I love Wyclef :D

Oh, I know what you mean about the bowling ally, Ash! :eek: I was on my high school bowling team (see how much of a dork I am :D) and I was constantly smelling like ciggies :p It was awful! We tried to convince our ally to have non-smoking periods during our practice & games, but it didn't happen.

Kfamr
10-12-2003, 12:12 AM
Wyclef was probably the longest that was up there. He got everyone going. He pulled some lady on to stage and "seduced" her, as he said, while he played guitar.

CathyBogart
10-12-2003, 12:38 AM
Ugh, reminds me of the party i went to last night. I left after about 1/2 hour because I couldn't inhale.

Kfamr
10-12-2003, 01:11 AM
It still feels like i'm breathing in smoke. I even asked my mom "Are you smoking in the house?" :rolleyes:

dukedogsmom
10-12-2003, 09:49 AM
Ok, showing my age again.....Ages ago I went to a Billy Squire concert. Anyone remember him? Anyway, when concert was over, my head was buzzing from all the free marijuanna smoke I breathed in. Oh, also used to go to the Rock Superbowls at the Orange Dome in Orlando. Those were a lot of fun!!

SeamusK
10-12-2003, 09:55 AM
i hate smoking also, my grandma has emonia in the hospital!!

She smokes...grr... BUT my grampa did quit! he is now addicted to chewing on toothpicks... *sigh* i hate how people smoke, FIND SOMETHING ELSE TO BE ADDICTED TO!!

Samantha Puppy
10-12-2003, 08:09 PM
I'm with you - I detest smoking. I've tried it once, but I spent the entire rest of the night trying to get the disgusting taste out of my mouth (even fell asleep with gum in my mouth) and after that, I vowed to never again. And that was just after ONE Swisher.

My fiance got into smoking some during college - it started as a drinking thing and then turned into a whenever thing for a little bit. After we got very serious, I made it a condition of our relationship that he never smoke again and so far, so good! I hated how I felt watching him suck that smoke and tar and nasty crap into his lungs - I felt like it was sucking away our future moments together one by one.

Good on you for never wanting to be a part of that Kfamr. :)