PDA

View Full Version : Can anyone help me?

Aspen and Misty
10-11-2003, 11:01 PM
I have been having problems latly. Everytime I breath the lower part of my ribs down to my but hurts, kinda like a stabbing/throbing pain. Any ideas why? it hurts really bad, I can't yawn without grabing my back and screaming oww! :rolleyes: Any ideas? Or helpful tips on how to get it to stop???

Ash

primabella
10-12-2003, 07:38 AM
Is it something like KayAnn had posted awhile back?

http://petoftheday.com/talk/showthread.php?s=&threadid=34753&highlight=trouble+breathing

green_chameleon_girl
10-12-2003, 12:14 PM
Thats happened to me once before. Right now I have a very bad cold and my ribs are sore and my throught(sp?) hurts so bad right now..but other wise im good. Im not sure what the rib thing is...If it gets worse I suggest you go to your doctor.

Karen
10-12-2003, 12:22 PM
Originally posted by Aspen and Misty
I have been having problems latly. Everytime I breath the lower part of my ribs down to my but hurts, kinda like a stabbing/throbing pain. Any ideas why? it hurts really bad, I can't yawn without grabing my back and screaming oww! :rolleyes: Any ideas? Or helpful tips on how to get it to stop???

Ash

How long a period of time is "lately?" Is it on one particular side? Best to see a doc if it doesn't go away - read that other thread ...