PDA

View Full Version : Bunny games

Aspen and Misty
10-11-2003, 12:35 PM
One of Julian and Tyah's fav games is to have a "kitty" ball with a bell inside thrown at them. They will then toss it back, well almost back, they more throw it around. LOL. Today, when I went into Julian's cage he grabed his ball and came to the front of the cage threw it around and then went to the back of his cage. As if to say Hey mom I'm ready! LOL.

Anyone eles bunny play these games?

Ash

Karen
10-11-2003, 01:13 PM
Miss Hoppy only tends to play with jingle-balls when we're not in the room. Every once in a while, if I roll one to her she will nudge it back, but usually she just picks it up and puts it aside.

Today she was downstairs before I got up, so we played "attack the Eeyore slippers" instead of our usual game of toreador.

Aspen and Misty
10-11-2003, 10:11 PM
LOL I've heard about The Eeyor slippers, adorable!! Hoppy sounds os cute, to bad we don't get more pictures of her ::cries:: :p

Ash

koxka
10-12-2003, 03:58 AM
I don't know if Siset knows how to play.He has spent all his life in a half meter enclosure made of fridge shelves.
Neither I know much about bunnies.
All the toys I got for him , the only one he interacts is plastic Baby Keys. I shake them and he growls and attacks them.
Is that a play. Am I right? :confused: At first I was scared :rolleyes:
This morning when he got his breakfast, fresh veggies, he squeaked staring at me. What he's telling me? Want he play? To Cuddle? :o

Anyhow, he likes to be chased and Piula (little kitty) likes to chase him. If she dares to stop, he goes and teases her. It's so funny to wacht! :D

Aspen and Misty
10-12-2003, 10:30 AM
Originally posted by koxka
I don't know if Siset knows how to play.He has spent all his life in a half meter enclosure made of fridge shelves.

Don't you let Siset out to play everyday??? :(

i beleave what you are talking about is protecting his teritory, not sure though.

Ash

koxka
10-12-2003, 06:05 PM
Ash, it was before he came home.
I was told about him one saturday and on sunday I got him ,couldn't leave hiim behind when I saw the poor conditions he was kept. :( .
On monday after work I rushed to the petstore and bought the biggest cage avalaible at this moment .

That's how it looks like
http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid77/p983c2e03f8d073282edbeff18e9f7c36/fb30ac06.jpg

That was three weeks ago, we added a hay rack and a bed under the first floor, We also ordered a ladder leading to the second floor and a litter box, which seems never arrive.:confused:

Regarding to the "keys attack" , my first tought was he was really attacking the keys, but then read a Karen post about the "toreador play" with Miz Hoppy and though maybe he was palying.
And yes, he's set free to run on the balcony when I get home, and then we have our daily "family time" and let him run free inside for a while ( Can't wait to have him litter trained
:rolleyes: )

Aspen and Misty
10-12-2003, 09:10 PM
WHEW! You scraed me! I almost cried when I read about the never being aloud out of his cage :( He is a cutie! Why don't you post more pics? :D We might have to put you on rial for braking PT rules! ::in enters Karen tripping over her judging robe trying to keep her fake curls on her head:: (at least she isn't runing around yelling Ashley again :p :p ) All rise, The honerable Judge Karen. Court is in Sesion!

:D Ash :D

Karen
10-12-2003, 09:18 PM
Heee heee - I bet he is playing with growling at the keys. Try shaking them at him, then pulling them away, and seeing if he runs over to attack - tada - you've learned a new game!

Hey, Ashley - no need for fake curls, depending on the weather that is. Mine aren't as reliable as yours! ;)

Aspen and Misty
10-12-2003, 09:20 PM
Originally posted by Karen

Hey, Ashley - no need for fake curls, depending on the weather that is. Mine aren't as reliable as yours! ;)

LOL! :D I can see you walking in with a hat on your head being like "Stupid humidity!" LOL :D :p

Ash

koxka
10-13-2003, 07:13 PM
I will try that Karen.
Right now he is on top of the desk on a mat. I toss to him a tube of cardboad and he throws it down....repeat endless times...guess who will be first tired. :rolleyes:

One for you Ash :D
http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid83/p69e51a7ebf497ed3ce75b6d1565c7ea1/fad5457f.jpg

Aspen and Misty
10-13-2003, 07:26 PM
Originally posted by koxka

One for you Ash :D
http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid83/p69e51a7ebf497ed3ce75b6d1565c7ea1/fad5457f.jpg

OMG! THat has to be one of the CUTEST bunnies I have EVER seen! O I wanna pet and cuddle him! Awwww! Who couldn't spoil him?

Ash

animal_rescue
06-05-2004, 08:12 AM
He is sooo cute!!:)

cupcake_kitten
06-05-2004, 04:02 PM
definetly 1 of the cutest bunnys in the world. me and my bunny play roll the ball. i roll the ball 2 her, and she rolls it back. weird, huh? LOL. heres a pic. (frog included.)

koxka
06-07-2004, 02:24 AM
Tank you!

I can't belive she have been with us almost nine months already. It remains me we haven't taken pictures of her for a long time.
One pic taken this spring to celebrate

http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid120/pe88f6d68234039efac5ebd4e07d20886/f85ec6a0.jpg

Your Ruby is a cuti too.:) Have albinos the same sight like the other bunnies. ?:confused:

Daisylover
06-14-2004, 12:17 PM
What an adorable bunny!!!!!! I am in love!!!! what a cute furry little face Sisket has.

Yes, red-eyed buns have the same sight as other rabbits. I was also pleased to see CupcakeKitten's little guy... I just never understand why people won't adopt white rabbits. Part of it, I'm told is the red eyes. People tell us the red eyes are just too spooky looking. The rest seem to want more color, exotic looking bunnies instead of plain vanilla bunnies :confused: The thing most people don't realize is that the white rabbits tend to be among the most laid back and affectionate of rabbits. Oh well, off my soap-box.

Let me say one other thing. If you get Sisket neutered he will learn to use his litter box faster...you don't want him to start spraying his urine everywhere. That, and leaving his poos around the place, are his way of telling lady rabbits that he's there and available for some lovin'. Of course, you absolutely have to have a rabbit vet who knows how much anesthesia a rabbit can tolerate. The other thing is that once Sisket has his hormones eliminated he'll spend more time wanting people-attention and will become a much nicer bun.... Some males can get aggressive as they get older.

He is truly a handsome guy. Good luck with him.

dopeytart30
07-08-2004, 08:38 AM
Hiya.
My two bunnies, Squirt (male Lionhead - 2yrs old) and Munchie (Female Lionhead - baby of roughly 3 Mnths) Seem to enjoy playing with small carboard box's.
Ive had four bunnies all together now, although sadly Pinky and Perky passed away not long ago (bless my babies!!:(), and all of them have the run of our 'Bunny proof' house all day, and then go in seperate cages at night.
Does anyone know of any good toys that i could get for my bunnies, as all i have is tons of cat toys and empty cardboard box's!!:confused:
thanks

(picture of MUNCHIE lazing on my bed!)

furryfeet16
07-22-2004, 04:37 PM
I think thats so cute how Jolian and Tyah play with a ball like that. I am thinking about getting a rabbit myself. right nw i have A HAMSTER(Rage), My sister has 2 ferrets, and we have a dog(Devante). Do you know of and games to try with them.

Sweet Sixy
07-22-2004, 06:33 PM
Eeyore, my 6 year old Holland Lop, LOVES to play with the bell that hangs in his cage. He rings it and rings it if he wants attention. His favorite thing though is to hide and make me chase him when its time to go back to his cage for the night. He ducks behind the couch and pulls up the skirt on the bottom and hides, of course he never gets his little tail under there so I can always tell where he is. And he also loves to jump in my lap whereever I happen to be sitting, espically on the love seat on our patio. He likes to share it with me :rolleyes: Luckily he only weighes 3 lbs! :D

I think you can see the bell in his cage in this picture, and yes thats a frozen soda bottle, he likes to lay on them when it gets hot out.

cookieluver7
10-22-2004, 03:26 PM
My bunny enjoys playing keep away. He loves when I try to pet him, hopping away from me. I know it's just a game because whenever he gets tired of it he lets me pet him and he hops into my lap!