PDA

View Full Version : Another Breeze up-date

Aspen and Misty
10-11-2003, 10:35 AM
Well, hopefully you aren't getting to sick of hearing about all her up-dates and things we do but I had to share one. Breeze is 5 months and has never seen a wheelchair. My friends mom is in one so we went over to visit her last night and to see how Breeze would re-act. I warned the mom she might be a little afried of the wheel chair and it might take her a awhile to warm up. So I came up the steps to the porch where the mother was sitting in her wheel chair all worried about how breeze would re-act. The mom called Breeze and said come here sweetie. breeze went right in between her legs sat down and waited to be petted. Then we deced to move inside. So I gave to mom the leash to Breeze and she began wheeling herself in and breeze was a little un-sure at first but with a little bit of incouragement from me and the mom Breeze soon began walking right beside the wheel chair like it was nothing :D I have never been so proud! For a new thing she re-acted wonderfully! I always rember Chewy (RB) being scared of wheel chairs and Nova isn't to bad around them but they do make her un-easy at first. But not Breezie Boo! :D

Well, when we were done talking and about ot leave the mom said that Breeze had to have a bone before we left. So she did and even shared a little bit of there Lab, Patty, bone. LOL. :D

Ash

Foam
10-11-2003, 12:39 PM
Lol! :D Gooooood girl, Breeze! I bet you did your mama proud this time. :)

Amber
10-11-2003, 01:06 PM
Good Job Breeze! :D

Aspen and Misty
10-11-2003, 09:50 PM
Thanx guys.

Ash :D

Dakota's Mommy
10-13-2003, 12:07 PM
That's a wonderful update! Glad to hear things are going so well! CONGRATS Breeze, you're doing great!