PDA

View Full Version : I think kari wants a friend!

cali
10-10-2003, 11:23 AM
lol, in my post of kari's pictures there was one with her little friend a toy bunny that she walks around the pen, takes to her litter box, and to her water bottle, and food dish, then she gets REALLY frusterated that her friend cant move on her own, and started attcking it last night with thi slook like"MOVE YOU STUPID THING! MOVE!" lol hmmm ya think kari wants a bunny friend?? :eek: her pen is bif enugh for 2, and she is great with other animals, she plays with the guinea pigs no problem, she does not care if she has never met those pigs before, she sniffs them then says, "you aint no bunny, by" and ignores them, the dogs dont fase her she is not afraid of the dogs at all, or the gerbils.. now if my mom lets me, I would like to adopt another bunny for a friend for kar, I can use smudges cage for quarintein, and put smudge with kari, they get alonge great, and smudge is with kari in her pen several times a day, he even uses the litterbox better then kari does, and the pen is large enugh for it, kari does not mind smudge being with her, I have housed then together plenty tims before, do you think it would be a good idea to get kari a real rabbit buddy??:confused:

Aspen and Misty
10-10-2003, 03:12 PM
:eek: another bunny :eek: LOL. You sound like me :D I'll quarentine her here till she can be together, he gets along with everyone. Now look at this, I have 2 bunnies in two diffrent cages and it's been a month :eek: If you get another bunnybe prepared for a long, slow transition. Your bunnies might get along, and they may not. So be careful, and think this over.

I love having 2 bunnies personally. Evne though they live in two diffrent cages! :D

Ash