PDA

View Full Version : Need happy thoughts...

trinity
10-10-2003, 06:59 AM
Hello. Normally I post on the Cat Forum but I need some help. I know a few times well wishes, thoughts, and prayers from Pet Talk have really helped out some felines who were under the weather so I am asking the puppy people for the same. My neighbor has a 10 year old collie named Pete. When Pete's mommy went away she took him to the place she normally boards him and has never had a problem with...until now. Basically they only let Pete out when he needed to do his business. As a result he developed horrible sores on his back paws to the point that they originally thought he would lose one of the paws. She said you could see the bones thru the sores it was that severe. Now Pete is going to have skin grafts to try to repair the damage. Fortunately we have the best vet in the world, or atleast our little corner anyway....Pete is a giant sweetie and I really hope this works out. Please keep him in your thoughts and all paws crossed.

Oh, she is also talking to a lawyer....thanks everyone....

Logan
10-10-2003, 07:29 AM
Poor thing. I'm so sorry this happened, and I can't really even understand how it did!!! :( I will definitely keep him in my prayers. Please keep us posted on how he is doing.

Logan

Samantha Puppy
10-10-2003, 07:34 AM
Poor Pete. :( I hope he feels better soon. Samantha gives him a big kiss.

GoldenRetrLuver
10-10-2003, 08:16 AM
Poor Pete. That's horrible. :( I will be keeping him in my thoughts and prayers.

RubyMutt
10-10-2003, 08:52 AM
I can't believe the kennel did that :mad: That's horrible. Poor Pete :( I hope all goes well, please keep us posted.

Kona & Oreo's mom
10-10-2003, 09:11 AM
How terrible! I will keep your friend and Pete in my thoughts. Best of luck to them both.