PDA

View Full Version : You two make such a nice couple!

Aspen and Misty
10-09-2003, 09:02 PM
Tonight we were scheduling an apointment to take the dogs and bunnies into the mall for a photot shoot with the photo people. Well The lady said "Is your husband ok with this?" I was like "O no, he is my dad." People do this to us ALL the time! Does anyone else have this problem?

Ash

ILoveMyAbbyGirl
10-09-2003, 09:04 PM
No, but people think I am Gavin's M-O-M. HELLO?????

aly
10-09-2003, 09:04 PM
:eek: :eek: Nope! That has never happened! Although, in juinor high, my boyfriend was mistaken by people for my twin brother :eek:

wolfsoul
10-09-2003, 09:31 PM
LOL, no it's never happened to me. But whenever I'm in a store, people ask me things, and when I give them a dumb look, they say "Don't you work here?" Umm..am I wearing a uniform?

Tonya
10-09-2003, 09:59 PM
My 19 year old brother Jeff, my son Jaden, and I do things together alot. Jeff is often mistaken as my husband and/or Jaden's dad. Makes me feel like I am some perv. lol.

Fox-Gal
10-09-2003, 10:06 PM
No but people think I'm my husband's mom.....but I expect that.
There was a time I went to visit my YOUNGER brother and people thought I was his girlfriend.....The brother was not happy about it. I loved it. :D :D :D

GoldenRetrLuver
10-10-2003, 12:08 AM
Originally posted by wolfsoul
LOL, no it's never happened to me. But whenever I'm in a store, people ask me things, and when I give them a dumb look, they say "Don't you work here?" Umm..am I wearing a uniform?

LMAO!! Same here. :)

neko1
10-10-2003, 06:20 AM
Lots of people think that my boss is my husband and that our office manager is his mother. :rolleyes:

Amber
10-10-2003, 02:33 PM
Originally posted by wolfsoul
------------------------------------------------------------
LOL!! This happens to me alot too. Once when I was younger I was in Pet Supplies and I was looking at some Fish and this little old lady asks me "Do you work here"? im like no, lol

bluekat
10-10-2003, 04:05 PM
:eek: LMAO!!!:D
nope, never happened to me before. But once my mom saw her friend that we haven't seen in awhile, and my mom said to her "I didn't recognize you! I saw your son, that's how I knew it was you!" LOL, turns out her "son" was her husband. My mom really thought it was her son:p

Dakota's Mommy
10-13-2003, 11:23 AM
Nope, but one guy Brian went to school with stopped by his house and when I brought Brian out something the guy asked if I was his sister! His mom also always used to get asked if I was her daughter, even before we were married, she just figured it was easier to answer yes since she knew we'd be married one day! But that's as close as I get!

pitc9
10-13-2003, 11:46 AM
I am 28 and my hubby is 27, he has a 13 year old brother.
When we met (10 years ago) I was 18, Rick 17, and his little brother was 3. We would take him places and EVERYONE though he was our son!!! It was pretty funny!!

cali
10-13-2003, 12:43 PM
lol that used to happen to my mom and her dad all the time! but definatly NOT with me!