PDA

View Full Version : Robilee how are ya doing today?

carole
10-09-2003, 08:15 PM
Just sitting here thinking about you, and hoping today was not too bad for you, if you feel up to it, let everyone know how you are, take care and big hugs to you.:)

RobiLee
10-10-2003, 07:36 AM
Aww, Carole...you are so sweet and kind. Thank you so much for asking. Yesterday was a bad day for me. I did not sleep well the night before. I was up several times to go to the bathroom. The morning was still the same. I managed to go on to work, which I was a bit worried because our bathrooms are so far away from my office. Things seemed to settle down for me though and I started feeling better. Things at work were a bit crappy also. Had some problems there and I didn't get to stay and help figure things out because of course I had to go to radiation treatment. Thursday is also xray day. I see the doc every monday and have xrays every Thursday. Of course after treatment I was completely drained and had to come home and sleep. To top it off Katie went to the vet and was spayed yesterday and there were some problems there too. You can read about that in dog general under "Katie is getting Spayed". She had to stay the night and I miss her something awful. We will be picking her up after my treatment this morning. I did sleep well last night but as usual I woke up with the same bathroom problems and I am already not wanting to go to treatment because I know how tired I will be afterwards. I don't work again until Sunday so I have a couple of days to rest I only have one more treatment today and to finish out next week and then I am done. I have already been whining to my husband this morning and he has been great. I just want this all to be over with and I want our life to get back to normal. As you can tell I am feeling a bit on the blue side. I know I will feel a lot better once we pick up Katie and I can hug her and focus on taking care of her and making sure she is alright. Thank you so much for asking about me. It meant a lot to me and it was the first thing that I told my husband when he woke up. Thanks for giving me a chance to vent! You are so kind and sweet. I know that you are going through your own problems and worries right now and I have been following your threads to see how things are going. Make sure you keep us posted and let us know how things turn out. Also, I just want to tell you that if you have any concerns or questions for your doctors make sure you speak up and ask. Don't worry about how silly you think the question might sound. Ask any way! This is my best advice and something that took me sometime to learn. Give your daughter a great big hello and hug from me and know that both of you are in my thoughts.

Once again Thank You for letting me vent.

Hugs.....Robin :)

P.S. If you ever feel like PMing me, you can!!! Maybe you might feel like venting. I can be a good listener also.

Logan
10-10-2003, 07:39 AM
I'm glad Carole asked about you this morning, and again, I'm glad you feel like you can let us know the good and the bad. I'm going to have to go read about Katie. I'm just glad that she will be home today so that you can keep a watchful eye on her.

Your countdown is getting lower and lower!!!! You can do this, and then it is going to be all over!!! YEAH!!!!!!!!

Logan

RobiLee
10-10-2003, 08:38 AM
Thanks Logan!! I just have to say this again...I LOVE YOU PEOPLE!!!

I am already feeling better this morning because of you guys.

Thanks...Robin :)

gini
10-10-2003, 09:36 AM
Robin, all of us are here for you and you can come on the board and rant and vent anytime you want.

You are getting so close to the end of your treatments. We will be happy to help you in the countdown.

I am going to check on Katie now too.

Big hugs and some prayers are being sent your way!

dukedogsmom
10-10-2003, 10:30 AM
Glad you're almost done with the radiation. Must be terrible to experience. But, hopefully good will come out of it(keeping cancer away) Katie will make you feel a lot better, too. It's amazing the power that animals have.

slick
10-10-2003, 11:45 AM
Originally posted by RobiLee
Thanks Logan!! I just have to say this again...I LOVE YOU PEOPLE!!!

I am already feeling better this morning because of you guys.

Thanks...Robin :)
We love you too Robin :) :) Last night I said a little prayer for you....

carole
10-10-2003, 01:52 PM
Robilee.here's wishing you the best, and just take one day at a time ,hopefully they won't all be so bad, I sincerely hope you have a better day, things are real rough right now for you, I wish I could give you a real big HUG, well heres one anyway . HUG, DOUBLE HUG.

You are sweet to think of me too, considering what a rough time you are going through, you take care now and any time you feel like it, talk to us, we are all here for you ALWAYS, if one little response can help make you feel better then many more will help even more.

Now must go read about Katie.

CamCamPup33
10-10-2003, 02:10 PM
*hugs* i just read this.. Anyway i hope you are feeling better! keep fighting! we love you robin!! hope katie is doing better too! keep us updated if you can!

-amber