PDA

View Full Version : Look What I Found at the Barn

dukedogsmom
10-09-2003, 07:01 PM
I had to have the horse dentist out today(you can find those pics in Pet General) and these girls had the cutest dog! Her name is Annie and they said she was part Boxer, part Lab. I just don't see the Lab at all. I was thinking maybe part Curr and part Pit. What do you think? Anyway, she was a real sweetheart. Just loved being petted and of course, had to have the belly rub. She smiled all the time. I hated that they had one of those pinch collars on her. I don't like those at all.
http://www.boomspeed.com/dukedogsmom/annie1.jpg

aly
10-09-2003, 07:22 PM
She's a cutie! I could see Pit in her, but sometimes its really easy to confuse Boxer mixes and Pit mixes, so maybe its just the Boxer I'm seeing. I'm not sure I see Curr .. I could believe it though. I could also believe Lab. Whatever she is, she's GORGEOUS (and needs a new collar)

pitc9
10-10-2003, 07:27 AM
I don't see lad either, but she sure is purdy!!!

ramanth
10-10-2003, 09:04 AM
What a pretty girl! :D

Karen
10-10-2003, 09:31 AM
What a nice smile! She certainly looks like she's part pit-bull, with that wiiiide face (and grin!) she's a sweetheart! ;)

cloverfdx
10-10-2003, 09:50 AM
OMG she is gorgeous , what a sweety pie :D thank you for sharing the pic with us.

as for breeds it is hard to tell, but maybe i see a lil boxer in her (somthing reminds me of one of the boxers i know) but if i could see her tail that would be a givaway ;) but adorable all the same no matter what breeds she is .

tatsxxx11
10-10-2003, 10:55 AM
What a gorgeous girl, Valerie!! Look at that smile:D As for breeds...well, I do see Boxer and maybe PB; the broad head and jaw. I see a little Lab too, especially in the eyes and expression! Whatever the mix, Annie is beautiful!!

shais_mom
10-10-2003, 11:01 AM
He is really pretty!
He kinda looks like my Cousin's dog Maverick. He is a puppy she found driving home from school. Someone had dumped 4 puppies out on the road when they were 3 or 4 mos old.
She found good homes for them and kept one herself. They think he is Boxer/GSD mix but I see no resemblence to a GSD. I think he is pit/lab or pit/boxer. He is a sweetie thought.:)

Logan
10-10-2003, 11:01 AM
If she's smiling that big, I'm not worried about the collar, if it helps to keep her safe!!! I've been there and done that, and all for the good of my girls!!! :D

She is a beauty, Valerie!! No wonder that she stole your heart right away!!! :)

Cheshirekatt
10-10-2003, 12:00 PM
She's gorgeous! Yep, I'd say any mixture of lab/boxer/pitty. A lot of times people will say boxer instead of pit just because they don't want to deal with the flack, too.

I wouldn't worry about the pinch collar. Frankly, I have to use them on all of my dogs. Joxer is the only one I can feel safe walking without one.