PDA

View Full Version : Whats your favorite thing?

green_chameleon_girl
10-09-2003, 03:17 PM
Im bored...So I decided to make this thread.

What is your most favortie thing in the whole world and I know alot of you are going to say Animals cause thats mine to:D;) but I mean like an item like for example: my lucky gym socks lol!

My favorite thing in the WHOLE WIDE WORLD are my red converse allstar shoes(high tops)!:D

Samantha Puppy
10-09-2003, 03:44 PM
Since a thing is classified as a noun and a noun is a person, place or thing, do people count? If so, my favorite thing (aside from my doggther, Samantha) is my fiance, Josh. He is my best friend and my soulmate. :)

But if people don't count, I've have to say my new sheets. They are the most comfortable things EVER.

Kfamr
10-09-2003, 03:48 PM
Besides my two babies, my bed. It's not complete without them though.

SeamusK
10-09-2003, 03:59 PM
If dogs count, i would say BUCK!!

If not, I'd say my Skateboard.

Rio and Me
10-09-2003, 04:45 PM
well if people count my Mum!!!
if not then my Car!!!!

Desert Arabian
10-09-2003, 04:51 PM
My best friend, Holden. :D I "heart" Holden!

Other than that him, Sammy, the rats, and Spirit (Arabian/? horse) tie for my favorite things in the world.

Aspen and Misty
10-09-2003, 04:54 PM
My fav thing? Nova and Julian. I know I shouldn't have fav's but I can't help it :o Don't worry, I don't spoil them any more then the rest nor do they get anything (like treats) more then the rest. :D they all are so spoiled they don't know what to do with themselves :p

If not that, then A picture memory thing I have on my wall and my scrap book tie in at the same. They both mean so much to me. I wouldn't part with them ever.

Ash

bluekat
10-09-2003, 05:09 PM
You guys forgot something!:D Our computers! lol, the Internet! Its one of my favorite things right now, for a long time.:p

My other favorite is Blueberry of course:)

Rio and Me
10-09-2003, 05:14 PM
oh may god oh so forgot the thing that beats everything!!!!
my boyfriend! (please forgive me hun it slipped my mind)
oh and my bed!!!!

primabella
10-09-2003, 05:25 PM
Besides Mickey, the birds, my family and friends...I would have to say I love my little puppet, Poochie. I have had him since I was a toddler. We got him while we were vacationing in New Jersey and he was the last puppet of his kind. My dad said I cried like crazy so he bought it for me. lol ;)

popcornbird
10-09-2003, 06:03 PM
Of course my family and the birdies.............BUT, if pets and humans don't count, then I'll have to say.........................

MY COMPUTER! :D:D:D And.....................my moniter. AND...............my bed and my room and our house and our SUV and.........and..........and..........well, lots of stuff! LOL

stacwase
10-09-2003, 06:46 PM
My favorite thing is my brand new mattress! I want to be in it right now.

Cookiebaker
10-09-2003, 07:14 PM
Hmmmm besides my hubby and my pets (they ALWAYS come first)....is my job. I know that sounds weird but I really love where I work and I love what I do.

As far as "things" go, I'd have to say my HiTi Photo printer that I got for my b-day. :)

dukedogsmom
10-09-2003, 07:16 PM
I taking "thing" to mean an inanimate object so one of my favorites is my hula dog that sits on the dash of my truck. Green skirt and all. I love it!

carole
10-09-2003, 07:26 PM
My favourite thing as in material wise, would have to be my engagement ring, I only got it about 2 years ago, and I simply love it.

RubyMutt
10-09-2003, 07:42 PM
aside for anything living it would have to be...

My scrapbooks!!

I have 15 so far and they hold so many memories. I don't know what I'd do if something happened to them!

ILoveMyAbbyGirl
10-09-2003, 07:55 PM
http://burns.thefinaldimension.org/otn/angels/angel3.gif.My Nephew.http://burns.thefinaldimension.org/otn/angels/angel3.gif

Soledad
10-09-2003, 07:57 PM
Sam is my favorite thing if we're counting animate, sentient beings. :)

If you're talking inanimate objects, I honestly don't believe I have a single thing that I could not live without. But I guess I am really fond of looking at my wedding rings and knowing I have my best friend for life.

Miss Meow
10-09-2003, 08:01 PM
Apart from the humans and furry beasts in my life, it's probably my car. I can happily live without anything else I have, but I'd have a hard time giving up my car. The car club has given me some great friends, too :)

CathyBogart
10-09-2003, 10:25 PM
My engagement ring. :D :D

Nomilynn
10-09-2003, 10:30 PM
hmm.. other than my family, Nate and the kitties, I would have to say Christmas :) I love that time of year, and everything that goes with it - including the stress of buying gifts and being pressed for time. At Christmas, it seems like the stress doesn't matter! :)

Fox-Gal
10-09-2003, 10:31 PM
My favorite things are my Mother wedding rings that my father gave me shortly after her death and her Id bracelet that she got as a little girl. I never take them off.

cloverfdx
10-10-2003, 09:52 AM
ok other than the Animals (dogs n cat, and all other dogs i know) and my family and friends (miss you heaps Jade :( )

i would have to say my bed and bedroom (my own lil hideaway)oh and my CD's and CD player, muh Computer *hugs monitor* ;)

my paints (water colours) and paint brushes, uh thats about all