PDA

View Full Version : Cami started the Halloween "feast" early this year...

CamCamPup33
10-09-2003, 01:35 PM
Cami is really crazy.. lol We have a pumpkin on the stairs (downstairs) Well you know the little "horn" thingy at the top of the pumpkin.. Well suddenly its gone.. :rolleyes: wonder where it went... :D I did see cami down stairs smelling in but i didnt think she would actually *chew* off the little horn.. Well its gone.. LOL we cant find it but we know she didnt eat it because it was too big to be swallowed.. I mean its chewed off.. you would never even think it was chewed.. It just look like i took a knife and sliced it like a peice of cheese.. I have been dressing her up alot for pictures and stuff in her costume :p and she decided to have her first taste of pumpkin.. :p

My Peanuts
10-09-2003, 02:32 PM
Ha Ha Ha! This is the first Halloween for Sylvia and the first Halloween that Harley is with us and I'm waiting for something like this to happen. My family is already trying to figure out what we are going to do with the Christmas tree. :rolleyes:

primabella
10-09-2003, 02:57 PM
lol All like, "It's GONE!"

I hope you find it! I would be so scared that Cami might have actually eaten it.

micki76
10-09-2003, 03:07 PM
My RB Westie would’ve eaten it. Easily. He loved stuff like that. If she did, don't worry it won’t hurt her. You'd be amazed at the things he ate! He loved to get in the trash and eat corn cobs!

Cami, you silly girl!