PDA

View Full Version : K9Karen

Aspen and Misty
10-09-2003, 06:36 AM
We need pics of Logan. I am going through with-draw. Please :D I was just looking at your sig and thinking how lucky you were to see that smilling face everyday! So, would you mind sharing some pics with us? :)

Ashley

carrie
10-09-2003, 07:15 AM
I agree!
I can't wait to hear everything that has been going on in your life and to find out all about Logan - she looks beautiful.
Big love to you, my friend.

Aspen and Misty
10-09-2003, 02:46 PM
**Bump**

Don't make me start a petition :p

Ash

Samantha Puppy
10-09-2003, 02:49 PM
I'd love to see new Logan pictures too... as would Samantha, being as they're cousins. ;)

Pam
10-09-2003, 05:08 PM
Hey Karen, you gotta get a move on! LOL! Time to get that old camera out and start clicking! Samantha Puppy I, too, thought that Logan looked very much like Samantha. Karen, we need pictures! :)

Logan
10-09-2003, 06:58 PM
I totally agree!!! :) By the way, Ash, I sent Karen an email to point her to this thread, but you know she is a night owl, so she might not see it until much later.

Logan

K9karen
10-10-2003, 11:07 PM
LOL! Ahem! Elvira's just logged on......(those old lady midday naps just keep me up all night! :rolleyes: ) Thanks for thinking of us! I know! I know! I just mentioned it today that I haven't taken any pics of her lately. Gotta get a digital, I swear. Klo sees a camera and runs away! :D She's gained a pound or 2, filled out beautifully, went larger on her collar, lays on her back for me, walks great..seldom pulls..has almost stopped jumping (excitement), sits automatically so I can put her leash on.. I just can't believe her progress! Am taking her everywhere to socialize, tho she's still not keen on kids. She likes some dogs but will growl after sniffing some. I hope/think I'm more consistent with her than I was with Cody. She's so bored in school now cause we practice all our commands. She loves chasing critters and guarding our house. Sorry...I'm just amazed. See? There was a benefit to being unemployed!!! Klo time!!! And lots of it! Thanks everyone...

Aspen and Misty
10-10-2003, 11:14 PM
She sounds WONDERFUL!!!!! :D You work wonders with her! Everytime I see your siggy my heart just melts!

I think a PA pet talk meeting is in order! I NEED to see her in person :D :p

Ash

K9karen
10-11-2003, 11:29 PM
Yeah, Ash! That would be awesome! I'll talk it over with Pam and Robyn! Where do you live?? Maybe Jen can think of someplace "in between" too!!! With my luck, she'll totally misbehave after I bragged! :rolleyes:PS..it has to be a "squirrel free" zoneor all you'll see of me is my arm dangling from her leash!! :eek: :o